When you're getting head...

Shawn_Carter

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D
what does that meanyou like man to give you a warning yh?or u like it when man take u by surprise?swear thedm lips would mek a nigga disanticipate his own nut still
Never had a warning.Never been taken by surprise.Never done it tbh.seriously.
Never given head?Or never had someone buss in your mouth?

In saying what i said i have only buss 3 times through head, took me about 5 years til 1 first buss from head tho and that was probly coz the chick was rubbin my piece on her clit and bashing man off 1st. That was a VERY good day, seriously the feeling was like when i 1st barebacked.But i would say 95% of the time i don't buss through head

If its a girl who I know wont mind I dont..But if its a girl I have a lot of respect for and know she wont like it I say it and take my piece outLetting go on a girls face/mouth without telling is like telling a chick she's fatTake it so offensively.. Laugh it off afterwards and say you will never do it again but still do it because she took it in a good way afterwards

HEAD BETTER DAN p*ssy U NT SERIOUS CUZ - MOS GALS NEED TO STOP SCRATCHN MY DIK WIT DER TEETHIVE ONLY BUSS 4RM HED ONCE SHE WAS ALL MASSAGIN MY BALLS - CUDNT EVEN BEAT IT AFTA JUS WENT HOME. IT WAS D KINA HED DAT WUD MEK U WNA MARRY HER,WEN GALS SAY DNT BUSS IN MY MOUF I LAUGH IN MY HED I WISH I CUD JUS BUSS IN DER TO SEE DER REACTION N SAY IT WASSA ACCINDENT LOL

bbbbbboooooooooooyyy im not gonna lie gettin head is better then hittin suttin dommed up more time. but comparin it to bare backin naaaaaaaahh not that season fam.remember the first time i got blows where i buss, i warned the suttin n she just sped up n was takin man deeper. i must ave warned her about a good 3 times tryin to hold it off :D i didnt knw she got down like that man, i was new to the business. that head is still top 2 to this day im not gonna lie!!Had this next ting that gave the WELL lubricated head, sheeeeeeeeeeesuz its true when they say u dont appreciate what u had until its gone :D

HEAD BETTER DAN p*ssy U NT SERIOUS CUZ - MOS GALS NEED TO STOP SCRATCHN MY DIK WIT DER TEETHIVE ONLY BUSS 4RM HED ONCE SHE WAS ALL MASSAGIN MY BALLS - CUDNT EVEN BEAT IT AFTA JUS WENT HOME. IT WAS D KINA HED DAT WUD MEK U WNA MARRY HER,WEN GALS SAY DNT BUSS IN MY MOUF I LAUGH IN MY HED I WISH I CUD JUS BUSS IN DER TO SEE DER REACTION N SAY IT WASSA ACCINDENT LOL
Dictionary is you for real, spastic writing is not permitted.Its all about the girl suck me off then I lick her pum then we sex, do at least 4 positions and thats me.

Dictionary is you for real, spastic writing is not permittedIts all about the girl suck me off then I lick her pum then we sex, do at least 4 positions and thats me.
fam shutup