wen u dont want sex?

prdx

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This nigga here (me) is always on sex, I'm still in my prime early 20s and this is the most f*ck*ng I will ever do, I'm glad my wife has a high sex drive so you know shits always poppin. Here are some of the conditions I've f*cked in:HUNG OVER borderline still drunk with a TERRIFYING HEADACHEINJURED from an altercation 2 days before which left my stomach burntSADANGRY etcSPRAINED ELBOW

Headache? I dash Nurofen at them and draw down panties F*CK A HEADACHE.Anyways, one time my girl and I were in bed watching TV and she started farcin wid man. I wasn't on it I was like "llow it mans tired". After about 15-20 mins of trying she finally gave up and went "Ok" and smirked. I thought nothing of it and carried on watching tv waiting for her to try it in a while. That never happened, man went sleep.Bout 4 in the morning I'm sleeping, try turn over and reposition and can't move. Semi-concious I'm trying to move and can't, feels like my hands are stuck too. Wake up to find handcuffs on me and my girl on top of me. Hear her to me:"Who you telling no? Nice to see it's up, he obviously disagrees".MAN GOT DEALT WID AND TOLD THEY AIN'T COMING OFF TIL SHE'S DONE. SHE LITERALLY WENT ON FOR HOURS. ALL TO THE POINT WHERE MY TINGS ARE SORE AND SHE'S LAUGHING, TELLING MAN SHUT UP.When a woman is concerned there's no such thing as "no".
:D:D:D:D

This nigga here (me) is always on sex, I'm still in my prime early 20s and this is the most f*ck*ng I will ever do, I'm glad my wife has a high sex drive so you know shits always poppin. Here are some of the conditions I've f*cked in:HUNG OVER borderline still drunk with a TERRIFYING HEADACHEINJURED from an altercation 2 days before which left my stomach burntSADANGRY etcSPRAINED ELBOW
lol @ your girl not breaking her arm as a result of a sexual misadventure.ttkkAnd Goli, I'm actually gonna steal that.Mental note for any future girlfriends that dont put out. Wait for them to fall asleep and bam.That's sick

Dont broI did that sh*t once to my girl, got a court hearing about it next week, looking at 6 counts of rape and 3 consecutive life sentances.
lol @ not making sure she's passed out.Amateur.Should sort that sh*t out tonight.Name/Address, will jump in the whip and Jill Dando that bitch.

TBH theres never been a time when I haven't wanted to sex my girl :D There has been them occasions doe where I didnt wana do it even though I was on it becausefor me, sex dont feel as nice when you have it many days in a row IMO.I always end up doing it though. Its true though, girls act like suttin must be wrong with you when yousay no! Acting like men are programmed to always "be on it"

A couplel of times i havent been on it .Last time my girl was feeling a little tusky, started kissing, gyrating on me and sh*t . Honestly , i couldnt be bothered, i was watching maury .Next thing i kno shes pullin my trousers down and started feeling up my tings. I get hard then she jumps on the d*ck .Obviously at this point i'm on it.Girls are f*cked you know.

1 time 1 gal (nt any gal 4rm da bits..my x) was beggin for da d*ck bt i wasnt in d mood - so i sed no n she jus sed fuk it n went home lol (if dat was me she wud b chattin sh*t d nxt day on d fone or weneva she nxt spoke 2 me)it jokez how gals can do dem tings bt if i tried it id get it
LOL @ You thinking she went home.

1 time 1 gal (nt any gal 4rm da bits..my x) was beggin for da d*ck bt i wasnt in d mood - so i sed no n she jus sed fuk it n went home lol (if dat was me she wud b chattin sh*t d nxt day on d fone or weneva she nxt spoke 2 me)it jokez how gals can do dem tings bt if i tried it id get it
LOL @ You thinking she went home.
:D Why you tryna make man feel paranoid?And FRANK WHITE the reason girls wana go on abit mad when us men say NO its because they "feel"they have "THE POWER OF THE p*ssy"If you think about it, moretime our girls/wifey always try an control that part of the relationship...with all that "all we do is have sex" rubbish.

Don't know about some man but i aint f*ck*ng just for f*ck*ng sake. If i don't wanna do it i aint, if she wants 2 f*ck someone else then she can, not the end of the world. Yes there has been times when i don't wana f*ck my girl, do i give a f*ck? No. I'm a man, not a machine.No means No. If she really wants it she knows what she has 2 do.

Now and again in the past I've dropped 'Not tonight babes, I am tired', gave her a passionate kiss & a cuddle, told her I love her & slept.She tried touching man up, I gave her the look, slept like a baby.I don't know how most u mans want it all the time & lol at slippin it in while she's asleep, allow being 100% controlled by pum pum,i guess we're all different still.