The Wideboys

Da Luv Doc

Nah it;s f*ck*ng agent x
Come off it, Agent X is f*ck*ng sick.
Agent x are two ppl, and their production is sick, however they have that 'generic' garage/bassline sound and it's annoying. although killahertz and them tunes were bangers

They made 1 big tune.Dont know how they got to be big in the scene.Overall they produce sh*t beats tbh.
Apart from stand & deliver and sambuca, they have made sh*t music.The baseline and electro stuff they make are ultra sh*t and sound all the same!
That Sambucca tune was a rip off Mighty Moes lyric

darkchild and b.cox piss me offb.cox is proper corny
Darkchild is sick, I'll admit most of Brian Michael Cox is a bit too commercial sounding.Jonathan Rotem is sick though, man learnt well from Dre. I'm getting quite bored of Scott Storch (well I've been bored for a few years with his stuff). Neptunes are sick at times, so is Timberland.All of these producers have quite an annoying commercial side to them though.

They made 1 big tune.Dont know how they got to be big in the scene.Overall they produce sh*t beats tbh.
Apart from stand & deliver and sambuca, they have made sh*t music.The baseline and electro stuff they make are ultra sh*t and sound all the same!
That Sambucca tune was a rip off Mighty Moes lyric
Never heard him complain though.