Last day transfer deals

LS

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finnan to Espanyol
im very suprised uno, didnt think he would go spain. thats mad, no more finnan :D guy was so shower. mr consistent. good luck to him. getting on but still a very good right back.
Did seem to be losing his legs tho.Best of luck to him, and thanks for the loyalty
yeah he definately was starting to. most underrated defender in the league for a long time imo, i swear he made team of the season twice in a row or summin like that. his opta stats were sick lol.

FInnan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>arbeloahe is just old now and injury proneArbeloa aint cutting it had a good 6months spell where he did everything rightnow he is shook of crossing the half way line
na trust arbeloas confidence is slowly growing, he's attacking more now. He knows his place is up for grabs now so he is trying to push on. yeah last season he started as our best player was playing sick. wanna see that again. his shot against liege suprised me, didnt know he could hit the ball like that lol on another note, expect the riera deal to be done soon with finnan deal being what was delaying it

I love this.It's usually us desperate for players on the last day but I can sit back, relax, watch everything unfold and know any signing we do make will just be spoiling us.I hope we get some random unknown, like Salifou at 11pm on the 31st last window.The hype was immense, no one had ever heard of him and then we find out he's never played in a top flight league before.:lol:End of transfer window >>>

Finnan to Espanyol
im very suprised uno, didnt think he would go spain. thats mad, no more finnan :D guy was so shower. mr consistent. good luck to him. getting on but still a very good right back.
Did seem to be losing his legs tho.Best of luck to him, and thanks for the loyalty
yeah he definately was starting to. most underrated defender in the league for a long time imo, i swear he made team of the season twice in a row or summin like that. his opta stats were sick lol.
I used to tell folk this all the time, had fools tellin me Wes Brown was better.Underrated is an understatement

Finnan to Espanyol
I used to tell folk this all the time, had fools tellin me Wes Brown was better.Underrated is an understatement
true it is an understatement. He didnt get near enogh credit for his performances from football fans.sad to see him go i think he'll do very well out there tho. mad to think he started out at a club 10 minutes away from my house, who i used to work for aswell.

lol lol 1559: "I have just seen Fergie in a supermarket in Cheadle taking back cases of Bulgarian wine. He didn't look happy." 1556: "I have just seen Mark Viduka outside the Hull stadium. I doubt he is in Hull for a holiday." 1540: Absolutely nothing to report about Arsenal, assuming we are discounting all those alleged sightings of a certain Patrick Vieira. 1600: "I have just seen Klass-Jan Huntelaar at Manchester airport!