3 years of marriage... Get me out of here....

Rothschild

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats!Hows the kids?
Fine thanks..Dylan has just started Nursery whilst I am at College and Charlie wakes up at 5.30am every morning so I wake up, feed him, stick on Dream Team, then watch the news, greet Dylan with breakfast a kiss and a hug and then wake my wife up at 2pm
:confused: N/H?
STOP IT

Congrats!Hows the kids?
Fine thanks..Dylan has just started Nursery whilst I am at College and Charlie wakes up at 5.30am every morning so I wake up, feed him, stick on Dream Team, then watch the news, greet Dylan with breakfast a kiss and a hug and then wake my wife up at 2pm
You being for real?!

Congrats!Hows the kids?
You being for real?!
u ever been 2 jail j?no jokes
You threatening me?!

Congrats!Hows the kids?
You being for real?!
How ridiculous, no homo, it has to be a joke!But its great that your wife gets to sleep in until 2pm.Congratulations!!!!!! 3 years is great, heres for another 30 more.wine-glass-dinner-toast.jpg

to think i hooked them up and didnt even get an invite to the wedding

Congrats!Hows the kids?
LMAOcongrats still