Official Job Vacancies Thread

zeezee

Got an interview tomorrow with a top 5 uk media agency in Manchester and whilst doing my prep for the role just now I find out that the fella interviewing me is a Liverpool fan...same thing happened at Nike and thats gotten me down to the last 2 candidates so at least I can have a bit of banter with this fella whilst the other candidates will be a bunch of stiffs (I hope)

Got the job boom. Start July 11th, absolutely smashed the interview

What kind of role is it?

Congrats...

That feeling when you land a big break and you get like 2 weeks to celebrate as well >>>

Got an interview tomorrow with a top 5 uk media agency in Manchester and whilst doing my prep for the role just now I find out that the fella interviewing me is a Liverpool fan...same thing happened at Nike and thats gotten me down to the last 2 candidates so at least I can have a bit of banter with this fella whilst the other candidates will be a bunch of stiffs (I hope)

Got the job boom. Start July 11th, absolutely smashed the interview

What kind of role is it?

Congrats...

That feeling when you land a big break and you get like 2 weeks to celebrate as well >>>

Lol yeah I've been in a happier than normal mood recently cause of it

The role should have only been for print releases but they want me for print and online. I'll be aiding in creating ad campaigns for various brands in a bunch of different sectors and then I will have to buy the ad space etc in different online and print forms

Its been an odd year for me for jobs; was offered one in Australia back in January but cause of a few reasons I couldn't take it then I was offered to move to Clermont-Ferrand in France to work, so I took that then the next day I get an email from Nike telling me they want to interview me for a sports marketing role. I go for that and get told I'm down to the last 2 candidates and it kinda dragged out then the fella rang me and said they still want me for the role but it wouldnt start till September so I hastily said okay in hope I could get the interview sealed and done over summer so it's not last minute to cancel on France then 2 weeks ago I get an email from this ad agency asking so I took that and get told 4 days later I got the job. Its been hectic but I was dreading moving to France; dont even know what made me take it but I'm glad everythings calm and I've got one now

Guest Awesome Kong

Tbh you don't make any money doing anything where you actually get to leave at 5pm.

Lol, probably one of the dumbest comments I've ever heard on here.

c/s

• Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax

Tbh you don't make any money doing anything where you actually get to leave at 5pm.

If we're talking in terms of career building then it's not dumb at all

Note the use of the word 'GET' to leave at 5

If we're talking in terms of career building then it's not dumb at all

Note the use of the word 'GET' to leave at 5

Everything was duly noted. And I standby my statement.

So frustrating, same as the last two Summers: trying to find anything for three months.

I just want to work to cure boredom. I need money too but I can finance my big spends this year on overdraft (interest free) for now.

I'm gonna look into some voluntary work if I can't find something soon.

Links of London is about the only position I've found that I'm even remotely suitable for.

So frustrating, same as the last two Summers: trying to find anything for three months.

My boredome levels have sky rocketed. I just want to work to cure boredom. I need money too but I can finance my big spends this year on overdraft (interest free) for now.

Links of London is about the only position I've found that I'm even remotely suitable for.

Trust, it's actually painful atm.

I just want to work to cure boredom. I need money too but I can finance my big spends this year on overdraft (interest free) for now.

im in the same boat as u

f*cked up my plans tbh, pluss my work aint dishing out any over time

aint living to well atm, aint been shopping in ageeeeeees

One piece of good news, got a response back about a Purchase Ledger Clerk job, I don't remember applying for it since I've done so many lately. Been offered an interview next week which I'll sort out when they call me. So we'll see, its a start and see how it goes.

• Upvote 3

Got an interview at the london office of wme this week, first interview I have actually ever been fully nervous about, not a career path I ever thought about before but I could fully see myself as the black Ari Gold still.

wud luv to have a job like ari gold!!!!

wud proper act like him as well

good luck brother

• Upvote 1

Currently banging out a supermarket job, waitrose.

The way how its come at the perfect time >>>>>>>>>>>

Not having a job during the summer is probably the deadest most depressing thing ever.

So for those that re in that predicament, if you hang around the barbers long enough, your gonna get a hair cut.

Not having a job during the summer is probably the deadest most depressing thing ever.

So for those that re in that predicament, if you hang around the barbers long enough, your gonna get a hair cut.

how is this relevant

• Downvote 10

how is this relevant

its a saying

dumbass

how is this relevant

SMH