Official Job Vacancies Thread

zeezee

x2 vacancies at City, for the academy squad.

Lead sports analyst for U15-18’s | F/T assistant analyst U15/16’s

Essential you have at least a year's worth of experience coaching yutes.

For the lead job you need your FA level 2 coaching qualification.

Applications close in a week

PM's if interested.

everything is relative to what you get out of the job either in satisfaction, opportunity or renumeration

my freind who's just completed his training contract and now a juniour associate for a city law firm doesnt leave work till 10/11 and starts at 8/9 every day.

but he gets 69k for the trouble.

music industry jobs are low paid but have good opportunities for the right kind of peeps. If u think cos u work at a record label YOU are a star then u wont last long, or if ur a lazy annoying prick like esqui, and just cant get on with people etc. all the people i know who did internships or work experience in the music industry are now working Full time and on v good pay/ perks even thoguh they started with crappy pay.

on the other hand, i dont know what the issue with "9-5" actually is. you can enjoy a great lifestyle working 9-5, and in reality, most of the people NOT wanting to work 9-5 will cos they really arent doing anything else tangible to support themselves long term. (ps..kofi no figures, key words being Tangible and LONG TERM) so that tesco check out asst is still waiting for you when ur silly "empire" comes crashing down. they do shifts outside 9-5 still so that works for you :Y:

Guest M12 Part 2

Tbh there's money in every industry if you're smart, see opportunities and don't become one of those people who allows themselves to be taken advantage of permanently. This country is full of people who've been doing the same job on the same wage for years and justify it by saying it could be worse, instead of it should be better.

• Upvote 3

Applied for a radiographer position and got it. Will need to part with £200 for two courses to get the qualifications so I'm losing already but it's a 9-5 and pays £7 an hour which can increase to £17 though I doubt I'll be getting that. Could care a less about the actual job but it doesn't sound too stressful just helping with MRI's and X-Rays. Won't be at uni for at least the next 4 months so it seems like a good time to start working.

Applied for a radiographer position and got it. Will need to part with £200 for two courses to get the qualifications so I'm losing already but it's a 9-5 and pays £7 an hour which can increase to £17 though I doubt I'll be getting that. Could care a less about the actual job but it doesn't sound too stressful just helping with MRI's and X-Rays. Won't be at uni for at least the next 4 months so it seems like a good time to start working.

This £200 you need to spend, did the job require the qualification, or do you need to do it after you got the job?

ive never seen anyone mention train driving opportunities.

laugh at it at your own foolywangness. look on all the train companies you can think of starting with london under and Over ground. They always train you from scratch..i.e. trainee positions with no previous exp reqd.

my friend just finished his london underground training and was getting 19k while training and now bumed up to 36.

laugh at it at your own foolywangness. look on all the train companies you can think of starting with london under and Over ground. They always train you from scratch..i.e. trainee positions with no previous exp reqd.

my friend just finished his london underground training and was getting 19k while training and now bumed up to 36.

also tram driving pays quite well after training

couldnt work on the underground personally

im pretty sure only people already in the company can apply for trainee train driver roles

im pretty sure only people already in the company can apply for trainee train driver roles

ur pretty NOT sure. as they advertise on their websites all the time and a trainee position is open to anyone

can people PLEASE only coment on what they know. i wouldnt comment on f*ck*ng ice hockey so dont comment on real jobs... thanks

/

about how much an hour? grow the f*ck up and start thinking of how much per annum. the avg train driver gets £35k within the first yr upon completion of training which takes about 9 months and then it goes up to £40k after one yr and clean

probation

p.s. i dint only say tube drivers i said TRAIN drivers... london over ground, and the city to city short/long haul trains.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4