Official Job Vacancies Thread

zeezee

A new BBC3 documentary series is looking for talented individuals and who are looking to start a new career.

- Are you a school leaver or college/uni graduate?

- Would you like an opportunity to build up your career experience in four weeks?

This exciting new series aims to give young people with potential, an opportunity to start a new career.

Whilst the TV production company cannot guarantee anyone involved in this series employment, they hope that the experience will be an invaluable one.

If you would like to know more please apply online here http://www.jobsite.co.uk/cgi-bin/tr.cgi?tid=748417

A new BBC3 documentary series is looking for talented individuals and who are looking to start a new career.

- Are you a school leaver or college/uni graduate?

- Would you like an opportunity to build up your career experience in four weeks?

This exciting new series aims to give young people with potential, an opportunity to start a new career.

Whilst the TV production company cannot guarantee anyone involved in this series employment, they hope that the experience will be an invaluable one.

If you would like to know more please apply online here http://www.jobsite.co.uk/cgi-bin/tr.cgi?tid=748417

looks like being part of a doc on young people job hunting?

LOL @ believing Justin

TBH if you were in my field I would give you advice or try hook you up, but you probably are not in my field and due to this "LOL @ believing Justin" comment, I will not help you in any form with trying to better your life.

About lol @ believing Justin, I'm living the dream sucker!

Twin%20Peaks%20-%201x02%20-%20Zen%20and%20the%20Art%20of%20Killer-Catching.gif?1306960564