09 Holidays

macz

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably Marmaris with my girl and bro and sister-in-law.Going to try and go Ghana for xmas 2009.Want to go Jamaica for Sumfest, but I doubt money will be right by then so that is on hold for a good while.Also want to go New York for like a week just to shop. NOt sure when that would be possible though.

Guest Flava Dave
lmaoi dnt even drink so thats nt even an issue
Forget drinking, how about getting into the club, lol...
pissedman'll jus do the beach ting n jam in the hotel surfin vip2 or sutin bring a few females bkor jus try n get in

Cancun is booked for march (again)and i wanna go australia in the summer
school me on some nice places to stay etc
The best place to stay is the oasis cancun, thats the main party hotel but even if ur not staying there u can get day passes n that so its cool anyways. The thing is u dont wanna stay somewhere 2 nice if there aint gnna be no spring breakers there.Have a look on www.studentcity.com and see what hotels they use, these are the places u wanna stay.And to the other guy that askOn spring break it is rammed there are girls everywhere, but the clubs can get over rammed i mean u cant even f*ck*ng move. Its the sh*t though i f*ck*ng love it, all the clubs are free bar n that and are only like 50 dollars to get in with q jump and that.

Guest Mike Kane
Spring Break Miami 09
this is confirmedif u see me and my ladies on south beachi'd like a hello and a birthday prezzie please
Lol @ that happening. UK chicks are dead to me once I hit that place.