London from above

manuel

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm testing my London geographic knowledge - does anybody know what the ones I missed are?1. Bank, & western half of Square Mile2. Big Ben3. Oxford Circus4. Swiss Re Tower5. ?6. Apex Corner7. ?8. ?9. HMS Belfast & Tower Bridge10. Waterloo Station11. London Eye & Hungerford Bridge12. Square Mile again, Bank to Aldgate13. ?14. Canary Wharf15. London Bridge & Tower Bridge16. ?17. The Emirates Stadium18. Piccadilly Circus19. The Strand & Waterloo Bridge

So I'm testing my London geographic knowledge - does anybody know what the ones I missed are?1. Bank, & western half of Square Mile2. Big Ben3. Oxford Circus4. Swiss Re Tower5. ?6. Apex Corner7. ?8. ?9. HMS Belfast & Tower Bridge10. Waterloo Station11. London Eye & Hungerford Bridge12. Square Mile again, Bank to Aldgate13. ?14. Canary Wharf15. London Bridge & Tower Bridge16. ?17. The Emirates Stadium18. Piccadilly Circus19. The Strand & Waterloo Bridge
Should be a breeze considering we've got so many proud Londoners here.

7. Lloyds Building16. Canary Wharf again

kmtseriously whats this guys namehe has aspergers syndrome and he's black if that helps
Apparently he's got a little gallery with his stuff for sale.Wanted to check this out, would be sick to have some of his stuff.
My sentiments.I would love to buy one of his pieces.Also, I want that Emirates picture framed!

kmtseriously whats this guys namehe has aspergers syndrome and he's black if that helps
Apparently he's got a little gallery with his stuff for sale.Wanted to check this out, would be sick to have some of his stuff.
My sentiments.I would love to buy one of his pieces.Also, I want that Emirates picture framed!
Just had a look at his website.Originals are going for 4 grand +Prints for 300 +*Soz cant make 2day, feelin bit tired innit*