Love

Jodie

You just know as corny and cliche as it sounds.
Yup
love is a myth
sounds like ur in need of a hug
ye from your mumbet you didnt expect that did you?pricknow f*ck off.
LMAO WOW!!
when your stomach drops or your heart beats and you shake with nerves when you find out they have a girlfriend/boyfriend
LMAO
Sometimes you don't know its happeningthen something happens, I call it the tipping point. It can be something really trivial and you just realise and you're like 'rah I love this guy'
Another YupYou will know, when you get it! Its hard to explain there is no check list where at the end your score tells you. Like I used to think me and hubby were just cool, that I liked him alot, then I started dreaming about him and all sorts lol, there isnt a moment when the boy dont cross my mind, out of no where I feel nervous around him, even on the phone I cant complete a simple task as I am nervous as hell speaking to him. I have known him for years but its only now i get the nerves! I have started to miss him a hell of a lot too. Its like a 'Im the king of the world' type feeling

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... Back when I was 17 I started seeing this girl - she was a friend of a friend. Anyways we ended up seeing each other for 3 years. I thought I was in love but we used to argue and fall out all the f*ck*ng time, I know in retrospect that she was just hard work and far too much of a serious person for me.Anyways we broke up when I was doing my placement year from uni - and I was single for the first time in 3 years. I loved it, used to go out raving with my boys and I met so many girls, although my conversion rate wasn't that great, I only slammed 2 of them, got head off a few more though.Anyways I went back to uni for my last year, and after being back for a month I met this one girl who was absolutely stunning - we started seeing each other and we've been going out since (coming up to 2 years now). We just get on so well, we've never argued and I tell her absolutely everything and I can catch jokes with her. This has all made me realise that I couldn't have ever been in love with the chick I started seeing when I was 17.I know I've been going out with my current girl for nearly 2 years, but something has hit me hard over the last few months - I just feel kinda down when I'm not round her, and I'll drop everything if I can spend an evening with her.I don't know if its a good thing or not really - I just feel like a woman now- bare emotional and kinda needy.But yeah I think you'll know when your in love

What are you exactly feeling Jodie??
Like, when i first met him, i was attracted to him but didnt want nothing to do with him cos i was feeling someone else.But now we been together for a while now after knowing each other for a year and like before we got together, i used to feel nervous when i was about to see him, now i get excited. When he leaves me, i get upset cos i start to miss him like mad after a day or so. I get butterflys when i think about him, and im just generally happy when im with him. Never felt like this before.Sorry if this sounds sooo cheesy but its the truth. :D

I have no idea tbh.I honestly jus think its a case of infatuationCos it comes.. then goes.. then it gets 'boring'So much so avoiding it has made me bitter and selfish, but i honestly think/thought its for the best.'U just know' -- this doesnt help you knowsmh:(Love... pfft.. *sighs*

What are you exactly feeling Jodie??
Like, when i first met him, i was attracted to him but didnt want nothing to do with him cos i was feeling someone else.But now we been together for a while now after knowing each other for a year and like before we got together, i used to feel nervous when i was about to see him, now i get excited. When he leaves me, i get upset cos i start to miss him like mad after a day or so. I get butterflys when i think about him, and im just generally happy when im with him. Never felt like this before.Sorry if this sounds sooo cheesy but its the truth. :D
Lol..I hear dat. I remember when I was 16/17 and thought I was in love.....loooooooooool.So who's to say in yrs to come if im no longer with my boyfriend, will I laugh at myself again?Difference is though he is down for me, cares for my best interest, is a big support. He is one of my closest friends and has been long before we even got together.And you know whats even better when you know its mutual.

Love is fickle. EXTREMELY fickle..Love doesn't exist between 2 people in a relationship.REAL love exists between family & friends. Love only exists when it's unconditional...When I'm with a woman, I'm not looking for love. I doubt I could ever tell her I love her. But with her, I'd be looking for something that trancends this notion of 'love'. Something on a higher mental & spiritual plane of consciousness.

Love is fickle. EXTREMELY fickle..Love doesn't exist between 2 people in a relationship.REAL love exists between family & friends. Love only exists when it's unconditional...When I'm with a woman, I'm not looking for love. I doubt I could ever tell her I love her. But with her, I'd be looking for something that trancends this notion of 'love'. Something on a higher mental & spiritual plane of consciousness.
This what you gonna tell the mother of your child yeah?I also dont agree with the statement bout real love amongst family and friends. But its all personal opinion, meh.

This what you gonna tell the mother of your child yeah?I also dont agree with the statement bout real love amongst family and friends. But its all personal opinion, meh.
Even before it gets to that stage, that woman will know I don't believe in the notion of 'love' in the traditional sense. And like I said, what I'd be looking for with this woman, would trancend this 'love' business.And my point about friends & family is that, THAT type of love is so much more unconditional than that you'd have for a partner. It's pure.

You're hard on this bachelor ting arent you?