Eid Mubarak

Lurch

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only read the first post and forgive my ignorance but it's definitely tomorrow yeah? Coz someone at work tried to get out of something telling me it's on thursday and I will gladly hot him up coz I don't wanna go alone.
My bruv just rang from mecca to say Eid Mubarek so I aint debating it.
Just realised I was supposed to be meeting up with two muslims tomorrow. So much for that.

Only read the first post and forgive my ignorance but it's definitely tomorrow yeah? Coz someone at work tried to get out of something telling me it's on thursday and I will gladly hot him up coz I don't wanna go alone.
Just realised I was supposed to be meeting up with two muslims tomorrow. So much for that.
Majority Muslims will be celebrating Eid tomorrow.Rest should do Eid on Wedenesday. Highly unlikely that Eid for them will be on a Thursday, hot him up, waste guy trying to use his religion as an excuse - pisses me right off.LOG - I've not forgot you, after E'ish prayer I'll be posting proeprly.

Majority Muslims will be celebrating Eid tomorrow.Rest should do Eid on Wedenesday. Highly unlikely that Eid for them will be on a Thursday, hot him up, waste guy trying to use his religion as an excuse - pisses me right off.LOG - I've not forgot you, after E'ish prayer I'll be posting proeprly.
Hmmm I may have to. But he seems like a very serious guy. Dedicated. Found somewhere to pray near the new office and stuff, always disappears at lunch time. Not the kind of guy that I think would lie. Maybe he's mistaken. I'll ask him. If he don't come clean though he's getting hotted.

lol @ not 1 person havin made it all the way thru
*puts hand up*
aint even gonna bother try go up west end this wkendi leave it for the unjun mandem
DUDE I DUNNO HOW U CAN BE SO RACIST...I EXPECT IT FROM THE BLACKSBUT UR CHINESE 4 f*ckS SAKEUR NOT MEANT 2 HAVE AN OPINION ON ANYTHIN APART FROM MATHS AND HOW TO COOK EGG FRIED RICE
hsthsrhjjrftjnsdrjndsrjswryjsfmsnmsfnm
OLOOFRLFORFLAMAO

lol @ not 1 person havin made it all the way thru
*puts hand up*
aint even gonna bother try go up west end this wkendi leave it for the unjun mandem
DUDE I DUNNO HOW U CAN BE SO RACIST...I EXPECT IT FROM THE BLACKSBUT UR CHINESE 4 f*ckS SAKEUR NOT MEANT 2 HAVE AN OPINION ON ANYTHIN APART FROM MATHS AND HOW TO COOK EGG FRIED RICE
hsthsrhjjrftjnsdrjndsrjswryjsfmsnmsfnm
OLOOFRLFORFLAMAO

Hmmm I may have to. But he seems like a very serious guy. Dedicated. Found somewhere to pray near the new office and stuff, always disappears at lunch time. Not the kind of guy that I think would lie. Maybe he's mistaken. I'll ask him. If he don't come clean though he's getting hotted.
we celebrate it for three days