The dream guide.

The Drama

i had a dream last night that i was treking through the jungle and was fighting Gorilla's with spears.I had another dream where i was in a plane crash-- this one happens regularlyAlso, sometimes i can control my dreams ie. mid dream, i clock that i am dreaming, and then i start giving myself special powers like being able to fly

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had a dream last night that i was treking through the jungle and was fighting Gorilla's with spears.I had another dream where i was in a plane crash-- this one happens regularlyAlso, sometimes i can control my dreams ie. mid dream, i clock that i am dreaming, and then i start giving myself special powers like being able to fly
same, thought i was the only

i dream that people are tryna run up in my yard and like they kill my whole fam&i dream i kill bare peopleboth recurring
killing Dreaming of loved ones being killed may be a indcation of feeling helpless.To dream of killing someone is a symbol for some aspect of yourself that you wish to repress, change or eradicate.Thus, dreams of killing may indicate a feeling of self-loathing.and again they will nag you until you do something about it.

JungleBeing trapped in a jungle is one of those anxiety dreams meaning you are deeply worried about something, in this case money matters.Dreams of animals may often be a reflection of 'the animal withing the dreamer', i.e those motivations and impulses that are of an instinctive rather than an intellectual nature. Gorilla's means power particualry the power and strenght brought on by anger and aggression, are you fighting holding back?

JungleBeing trapped in a jungle is one of those anxiety dreams meaning you are deeply worried about something, in this case money matters.Dreams of animals may often be a reflection of 'the animal withing the dreamer', i.e those motivations and impulses that are of an instinctive rather than an intellectual nature. Gorilla's means power particualry the power and strenght brought on by anger and aggression, are you fighting holding back?
boy, ur good!

i had a dream just nowi went to my old school (secondary school) for a unknown reason and it was the last day for the year 11sand i was saying good luck to all the black boys (f*ck whitey). they went off and i went to find a old teacher but i couldnt remember her name.I knocked on my form room door and when i opened it it was some random guy i dont know, a old I.T. teacher and everyone from my year was there. i said some thing like, "sorry im looking for another teacher". everyone was staring at me oddly...it was so weird. i close the door and i hear"NO NO NO COME BACK". it was the guy i dont know"who are u looking for?", he said demandinglyi said, "i cant remember her name".at this point my old I.T. teacher pops out and starts writing down some names, none of which i recognise. this happened twicei then said, "nevermind its ok"i leave the school and bump into a friend who after a while turns into a old school friend. very strangewe're walking down the street and i see another old teacher. i said hello and kept on walkingsuddenly im in this place, its kinda like a common room you would find in a uni.im talking to some friends and this girl comes in with a lion...we're all like WTF!!!!!!!!!!!she petting the lion, we're watching as if to say, "this cant be life". then all of a sudden the lion bites the girlOOOOOOOOHHHHH sh*t. we all breeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze out and the lion is chasing us with a part of the girl still in its mouthim running all over croydon but noone in the street is. it was like noone else can see itsomehow i out ran the lion.unfortunately at that moment i got a txt and woke upi dont need noone to interprete this i just needed to get this sh*t dream off my chest as i rarely remember dreamsbye

I need help, yesterday I had a dream someone I know robbed me. And I was going nuts walking aroung the bits looking for him, then I woke upWhat does this mean Miss Drama?Robbed To dream that you have been robbed, may mean that you are experiencing an identity crisis or your suffering some sort of loss in your life. Alternatively who may feel that your friend has stolen your success or has taken credit for something you did.

I need help, yesterday I had a dream someone I know robbed me. And I was going nuts walking aroung the bits looking for him, then I woke upWhat does this mean Miss Drama?Robbed To dream that you have been robbed, may mean that you are experiencing an identity crisis or your suffering some sort of loss in your life. Alternatively who may feel that your friend has stolen your success or has taken credit for something you did.
:D

Serious one then the Drama...Both me and my bredrin had an almost identical dream last week where my entire group got shifted by feds with food on us.Aside from hold down all movements for a few weeks what else could it mean?
Telepathic dreams Sometimes we can dream the exact same dream as a freind or dream thats someone needs help. only to discover later that they do. Telepathic dreams are not unknown between people who are close, though no one can quite explain how they happen. The more attentionyou pay to your dreams the more psychic you become.
Ok so one of the team is on remand for blottin as we speak but got shift month or so back. Hypothetically say another is grindin hard, does that suggest we should tell him cool cos the dream police is lookin to bag him too?
See what your conscious says tonight.
Babes I beg you talk Engrish. That response sounds like any random nonsense from the psychic pages in the sun..So ima give you the Russell Grant plainfaceRussellGrant0205.jpg
same thing happened to me fam. i fell back for a bit and the next man is now in pen. he wouldnt listen.ps dreamin of dying is some mad experience.
Bruv.. Weekend made it worse. Got pulled by feds after the dance on Friday. No food in the whip but I was CRUNK - I'm a wasteman I know. Somehow my helpful white swagger blagged him into not breathalising me. Then I had the same dream on Saturday night that I got shifted again. I had eaten cheese just before bed though but still.Am actually shook on the roads at present.

i have two frequent dreams - in the first, i'm in a white rooms and these colourful cushion things shaped like numbers keep falling on me from the ceiling, and it's fun, but then after a while these metal spikes start protruding from them and the experience becomes quite painful lol. my second dream, i'm in prison and my warden keeps sending more and more people into my cell, until i'm all squashed up in the corner and can't breathe.

i have two frequent dreams - in the first, i'm in a white rooms and these colourful cushion things shaped like numbers keep falling on me from the ceiling, and it's fun, but then after a while these metal spikes start protruding from them and the experience becomes quite painful lol. my second dream, i'm in prison and my warden keeps sending more and more people into my cell, until i'm all squashed up in the corner and can't breathe.
White White is associated with purity, cleanliness and innocence and the numbers in your dream can be meaningfull to the person and whatever numbers are falling may be significant to you, do you ever pay attention to them? the spikes may be an indication that you need to be carefull what you say, from what I gather i suspect your comfortable and relaxed in a certain situation relating to the numbers, and you should be really carefull with what you say. Prison Your possibly suffering from restrictions to your independance in real life, and problems such as restritive family relationships, claustrophobic love affairs, or guilty feelings maybe holding you back from freedom of action, movement or even thought.

Had a dream I got chased by bare racists and eventually got bottled to death, whats that mean then? (not joking)
racism indicates being too judgemental and possibly you may be guilty of pre-judging someone becuase of appreance, death dreaming of your own death may mean your trying to disconnect yourself from your emotions and current responsibilities or problems.

last dream i rememberi was working in south ldn n i left to go bus stop, but i 4got suttin so i had to go back. so once i get my sh*t i was walkin back to bus stop and i had nuff bags in my hand. then one bigger breh comes and tries to rob me. he swung for me but then it was like everything was moving slow and i was moving fast (like superman) and i dodged it. then i started punching him up, n was takin the piss out of him etc. then next thing were in NW and im still punching him up, then i remember contemplating should i rob him or jus leave himwhat does this mean drama. cos moretime in my dreams i cant punch
Fighting Dreams of fighting are indicative of internal emotion, sexual or moral conflict on the part of the dreamer. It may reflect your struggle for independence or freedom from a particular situation.
Slow-motion signifies going through a hard-time and the stress you put yourself in. Your sometimes unable to punch in your dreams which may mean your helpless in a certain situation.

I have dreamed a dream, and there is none that can interpret it: and I have heard say of thee, that thou canst understand a dream to interpret it. In my dream, behold, I stood upon the bank of the river:And, behold, there came up out of the river seven kine, fatfleshed and well favoured; and they fed in a meadow: And, behold, seven other kine came up after them, poor and very ill favoured and leanfleshed, such as I never saw in all the land of Egypt for badness: And the lean and the ill favoured kine did eat up the first seven fat kine: And when they had eaten them up, it could not be known that they had eaten them; but they were still ill favoured, as at the beginning. So I awoke. And I saw in my dream, and, behold, seven ears came up in one stalk, full and good: And, behold, seven ears, withered, thin, and blasted with the east wind, sprung up after them: And the thin ears devoured the seven good ears: and I told this unto the magicians; but there was none that could declare it to me.any ideas?