firework season

Mister Man

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 halloweens ago we went burgens and try cop some eggs. my man says "no", BUT we were wit some yutes who had been onda pengest ting and they were like WHAT. we circle the block, come back and this guy gets some NEXT work, looks like a black brick, lit it and threw it inda shop. bare smoke and crackling, actually couldn't see sh*t; shop got raided and feds were calledother times we caught this one yute slipping, like 15 of us ran into east croydon station and tried to light him up, was the batest thing everthen there was the basic things like putting works thru letterboxes and chucking em into gardens where we knew dogs were; best one is dashing one onto the 410 or them small buses, the scrambling of the public is JOKESawwww, i cannot wait till the 31st

2 halloweens ago we went burgens and try cop some eggs. my man says "no", BUT we were wit some yutes who had been onda pengest ting and they were like WHAT. we circle the block, come back and this guy gets some NEXT work, looks like a black brick, lit it and threw it inda shop. bare smoke and crackling, actually couldn't see sh*t; shop got raided and feds were calledother times we caught this one yute slipping, like 15 of us ran into east croydon station and tried to light him up, was the batest thing everthen there was the basic things like putting works thru letterboxes and chucking em into gardens where we knew dogs were; best one is dashing one onto the 410 or them small buses, the scrambling of the public is JOKESawwww, i cannot wait till the 31st
SMH. all them things u described are waste to the nth powerr u f*ck*ng serious?

SMH. all them things u described are waste to the nth powerr u f*ck*ng serious?
Innit, hope you try light some guy with a firework this year and he draws a strap and lights you up instead.

your a f*ck*ng wasteman.

your a f*ck*ng wasteman.

your a f*ck*ng wasteman.
:lol:

your a f*ck*ng wasteman.

Me barking some old black woman on the 270(by accident)>>>>>>>Me lighting up the 152 on one halloween>>>>>>>>Melighting up the raynes park school bus>>>>>>The time you barked reams at centre court and everyone started chasing you and some random polski joined in... LMFAO. The way I'm benin to myself and everyones looking. The wars was alot back den, good times.Remember one time we had a couple crates of fireworks, must of been 2005. I still got bare works in my room

Fireworks night's the best night, to ride or die with your best nineHit your enemy in his chestline, a bulletproof vest protects mine2 guns up i rep mine, you'll get hit with the 3 5th or the tech9(someone had to)but yea like Edward Pifferhands said, hate this time of year halloween and bonfire night = unbelivable amounts of beef

i HATE this time of the year
hate works with a pashremember after romford yoke club 1 time some Underground Unit breh let off works on the 86 and ran offwas f*ckin vexevery1 chased him into warrior square, guy was dussin thosome uasian bolt ting