Mirrors Edge

DJ Stashman

I like it.I really do.Game is challenging. Gives you hints but not tooo much where you rely on sh*t. Gotta think about how your doing things, Where to go and what combo of button to press to keep your momentum up.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I breezed through this game in two days. Its too short and not much of a challenge. Although there are times when you get stuck thinkin were do i go next, or how am i supposed to get up there. The level with the trains was quite sick tho.With no real online mode this game aint really got much to offer once you complete it. I do think its a good game tho. Just not worth buying.I shall be sending this back to lovefilm sometime this week.

lol wot, shadyone u completed teh game already?how many chapters are there?im still at the 2nd
Yea, games easy.Theres 9 Chapters.
Risky is sh*t. Man messaged me like "Wait till you get to chapter two fam reh teh teh" Likesay the game is HARD. Mans on Chapter 5. Smh.

lol wot, shadyone u completed teh game already?how many chapters are there?im still at the 2nd
Yea, games easy.Theres 9 Chapters.
Risky is sh*t. Man messaged me like "Wait till you get to chapter two fam reh teh teh" Likesay the game is HARD. Mans on Chapter 5. Smh.
ooh, wat difficulty u play it on?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Macz at no time have I said I dont like this game. The game is sick its just too damn short.Its so short the only achievments Ive got left to collect now are the speed runs and the star ratings.In response to anything else you got to say, see sig
I'm gonna break your post down for you Mr Branning seeing as you are getting on a bitwhere did I say anything about you said you disliked it?my comment was your "LMAO @ paying anything more than £20" cluelessI looked at your sig Albert and saw nothing but irony...i guess you want me to break it down for you? Your gassingwhen have you EVER showed me the levels? john-bardon-m.jpg

What exactly do you mean Im gassing?A) Paying more than £20 for a game that can be completed in under 2 hours is a blatant bump.Same reason why PORTALS was on the orange box instead of being sold seperately.B} Just follow the link in the sig to see the angle.C) The random sending is making me slightly concerned, but your gettin your LOLz which I guess is what its all about <_<.Feel free to squash it unless your getting some kind of gratification from it.