Mirrors Edge

DJ Stashman

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah game is aight still, not sure if i'll hand over £40 for it doe, cos i can see it gettin boring kinda quickly though.Lol i straight shot that bitch in the knees....then head...then stomach....then head... lol even doe i knew she couldnt die.Falling is nuts doe, would be some grim feeling just free falling to your death, n with the height of them building boooyy u would have time to call the fam n say your goodbyes

This was inspired just a few a minutes ago as i was listening to the tunes stated below as i gazed upon the magicness of High Definiton when coupled with footage of soething visually outstanding i.e Earth (Gaia) music visualizor on the PS3. Amazing experience to have in your own living room.Post you're favourite ambient tracks that you've heard recently or tunes that really rellax you, as in close you're eyes your in other world feeling.Mine are:Alcorus - Shine , (Mirrors Edge ftw)Sigur Ros - Heima (Studio Version)The Script - The man who can't be moved. (Doesn't feel as strong as the two above though).