iPhone

Mr. Gayle

brem wat theme is dat brudda
It's called Reveal or Reveal Custom.You can install the basic one through cydia but it dont have that many icons.For that you need to search for iconsets on them iphone forums, I recommend www.modmyi.com, it's where I found mine.There aren't icons for everything, but you can download an app called categories. I just stick all games that don't have reveal icons for them into a folder called Games so it keeps sh*t looking nice.

Crash kart is good.Brain Challenge is great.Loads of them are sick and have reviews online and on the appstore.All of them are free when you are jailbroken so I just download em, play em, if they're waste delete them.

Been playing Need for Speed & Brain Challenge for hours.My eyes are deteriorating. But on point, will be looking out for the 32gb.I'm guessing I'll have to wait to jailbreak my iphone again until there's a compatible way with the recent version?

Guest Triple XXX

i know im a windows fanboy but6.5 is lookin real hardtbh im only interested in the iphone for some of the appsbut im sure windows will sort that out sicklywhich is why i want the HTC touch HD NOW!!

• 2 weeks later...

I dont think I will get the new iphone whatever it looks like because long for extending my contract.Besides blackberry is me for my next phone, when it comes to business and all it's probably the best thing.

m1244487624.jpgis me.June 19th.http://www.apple.com/iphone/
Appearing almost identical to the iPhone 3G, the iPhone 3G S will be available in both black and white and be priced at $199 for 16 GB models and $299 for 32 GB models for new and qualifying AT&T customers in the United States. Apple will also continue to offer the 8 GB iPhone 3G, priced at $99 for qualified AT&T customers.Apple today introduced the new iPhone 3G S, the fastest, most powerful iPhone yet, packed with incredible new features including improved speed and performance -- up to twice as fast as iPhone 3G -- with longer battery life, a high-quality 3 megapixel autofocus camera, easy to use video recording and hands free voice control. iPhone 3G S includes the new iPhone OS 3.0, the world’s most advanced mobile operating system with over 100 new features such as Cut, Copy and Paste, MMS, Spotlight Search, landscape keyboard and more.The iPhone 3G S contains many of the features that had been rumored including Digital Compass, Video Recording, Voice Control, 3 megapixel camera with autofocus and faster internet speeds.The big remaining issue is how pricing for existing iPhone 3G owners will be. The prices listed above represent subsidized pricing which existing iPhone 3G owners don't appear to qualify for. When the iPhone 3G was released, AT&T did allow previous iPhone owners to buy-in at the subsidized price, but the circumstances where different as the original iPhone had never been subsidized.Existing iPhone 3G owners will have to pay approximately $200 over subsidized pricing to upgrade:
Only got my iphone in maybe Feb, so won't be due for an upgrade. Pretty similar models so I'll probably actually pass on buying.

lol thats why I was asking about the whole O2 iphone upgrade policy...with the new ones you gotta wait till the end of your contract or buy out the remainder of your contract and start again....losing your number.

sdefrtghm bvwill cop.hopefully the contracts aint on some d*ck head £150 for phone flex.
If you sign up to an 18-month contract for the new phone, at £34.26 a month, you'll still pay £184.98 for the 16gb version or £274.23 for the 32gb handset.