iPhone

Mr. Gayle

I went neraly a whole year with out jailbreaking my phone because i was too lazy to take it back.

Finally took it back jailbroke it as soon i got home

Feelsgood.jpeg

/

Google repos to add to cydia

Installious = free apps

Full screen safari

Web scrollian = faster scrolling on safari

Manual correct = better spelling corrector

Facebreaker = facetime over 3G

Winterboard = installing themes

3G unristrictor 5 = wifi qulaity videos over 3G YouTube ect

Double at = double tap @ for you your email address

Black keyboard

Infinifolders

Infinidocks

There's a couple more I've forgotten when i remember ill add them

Easy to do, many tutorials online, but if your not confident I will do it for £25 (excluding the housing)

Just be warned that Apple don't make the housing for them that are sold on Amazon & Play (the only certified part is the LCD and digitizer made by Samsung). The rear housing won't come with a flash diffuser which make pictures with a flash come awful. Some front housing are reported to have a yellow tint so read reviews before buying.

Apple logo flash?

I've replaced 2 at work and my missus when she cracked the back and the front had a few deep scratches from being in contact with keys.

The back is easy to do as it just involves you removing the two screws and sliding it out, replacing the front takes a little longer as you have to remove everything to get to the front.

Is it worth jail breaking my iPad? Haven't used a jail broken device for just over two years now so can't remember how good I may have had it

I feel like I'm missing out... What features would I find useful besides free apps and appearance changes? (they both still appeal to me).

I'm without a laptop atm so gonna be solidly using this for the next month or two. Sorry I reckon i could search in this thread but yeah.

I understand why there hasn't been between flash and iPhone's/iPads but its frustrating most things I can't access are for uni.