FAO Admins.

LS

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the point is that you normally use the sports forum and that when spurs started off this season sh*t you ducked out of it.
Spurs have started off the season sh*t for the last 2 years. The people i want to know the reasons, know the reasons as to why i went "AWOL".Dont care about the rest or any stereotypes or myths you can hold on to.Posting like i have returned anyway....SMHJust cause im setting some ignorant sh*t straight, doesnt mean i am back posting in full capacity.
At least Rsonist FULLY come off Vip2...Man like Gundam took the Electronic Den for a WW2 bomb shelter...Some p*ssy'ole....
You mate are on Goddaz/Yungdon/YFSD levels...You are a f*ckin joke. Not worth my time of day you infidel c*nt.I'm done with this thread anyway, read my post above, point still stands, nothing more to say.

At least Rsonist FULLY come off Vip2...Man like Gundam took the Electronic Den for a WW2 bomb shelter...Some p*ssy'ole....
You mate are on Goddaz/Yungdon/YFSD levels...You are a f*ckin joke. Not worth my time of day you infidel c*nt.I'm done with this thread anyway, read my post above, point still stands, nothing more to say.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol @ your life blad...How can your team celebrate a draw with us, make a DVD and ting & you're STILL bottom of the table.About worth your time, you fairweather fan...I swear, for about 3 seasons straight, your pre-season hype has gotten WORSE over the years yet you go AWOL during autumn/winter...I BEG you tell me different you. f*ck*ng slut, f*ck right off...

PMSL at this whole threadin rsonists defence he was barely online at all not just vip2, first few weeks at uni fresh chicks etc
f*ck that, man's been chucking it during pre-season since RWD days...And like I said, autumn/winter times, it's like he purposedly forgets to pay his internet bill...Again, someone tell me different.

pmfao @ taking refuge in Elec Den ooooshieeeeeeeeShould just delete the spurs roomsmh @ not supporting your team when in turmoil..
Opinions like this is one of the reasons this room is a joke and why i dont post as much...
Nothing to do with you being bottom of the league then ?? :lol:

PMSL at this whole threadin rsonists defence he was barely online at all not just vip2, first few weeks at uni fresh chicks etc
so if tottenham had started the season on a flyer and were near top of the leaguend we were sh*t at the bottomhe still would of been to busy to post on herefuk offi aint sayin he a sh*t supporter cos bein on here aint really gt nothin to do with supportin ur teambut he gives out banter then cant take ithes a joke

so if tottenham had started the season on a flyer and were near top of the leaguend we were sh*t at the bottomhe still would of been to busy to post on herefuk offi aint sayin he a sh*t supporter cos bein on here aint really gt nothin to do with supportin ur teambut he gives out banter then cant take ithes a joke
C/S/hypeThe usual Spurs fans gave it all that WEEK IN WEEK OUT since RWD days and Now.. because of the fact that Spurs have had a sh*t start and bottom of the league the hype has dissapearedIm not saying your not a proper fan.. When the f*ck did I say that you knob.. (Yes, what I said was OTT)Just saying support your banter.. Dont give it all that before the season starts then just f*ck off..

Skeen, same names still crying like bitches & sending for me here & in the other now locked topic. Welcome to a long line. . .I'll say & do whatever I like. It's a forum ffs. (awaits a certain mod/admin to do something so f*ck you in advanced ;) ).Kmt @ stripes, lol @ me being clueless about football, lol @ Theo Walcott.These are the same people who equate supporting ones club to posting on a f*ckin forum.:lol:

Skeen, same names still crying like bitches & sending for me here & in the other now locked topic. Welcome to a long line. . .I'll say & do whatever I like. It's a forum ffs. (awaits a certain mod/admin to do something so f*ck you in advanced ;) ).Kmt @ stripes, lol @ me being clueless about football, lol @ Theo Walcott.These are the same people who equate supporting ones club to posting on a f*ckin forum.:lol:
STFU

Smh head at thinkin spending a bit of money on ur club makes u a real fan. :arrow:
Sums up the whole sports room lmaoI haven't posted no banter at all, but when i see man lying when he fully knows whats good, had to put things straight.Still won't banter with anyone here till Jan, Gone WAY downhill.lol @ expecting spurs fans to post when the room was suspended, if i recall we were still posting when it was open and we had 1-2 points.Only man that can Chat to me is MATT

STFU

lol @ not coming on a forum being fair weathernot supporting your team when down would be fair weatherI know some mans support on here literally is this forum so maybe they wont get itbut for most fans support = going to gameswhich as far as I know all the spurs posters do, even though we have sky high prices and have suffered footballing wise a million times more than any top 4 fan on here can relate to