v

vd

dvvbrabab

ab

ab

wb

b

lol

he was talkin like he was meetin up with someone he had a fight with in primary school

the boy try dunn his life (twice)

pos'd not many would be able to do what u done tho still

someone shoot at u twice it would be pretty hard not to make it ur life objective not to dun them first

/

pple can say u were too shook to pop back off at him

but even the greatest p*ssy - when faced with the prospect that somone is coming to end ur life - ur natural instinct to survive would be to get them before they get u

Now if you said you'd banged him over in the first place, I'd have looked at it somewhat different.

That said he did try ring the ting at you twice, can't chat to man unless I'm standing over him.

Oh and he obviously doesnt rate you or your bredrin like that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Now if you said you'd banged him over in the first place, I'd have looked at it somewhat different.

That said he did try ring the ting at you twice, can't chat to man unless I'm standing over him.

you killed a lot of men then tf?

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

your brother was right..feds would of been the least of your problems if it happened there and then because man ent dumb and most people don't take kindly to so called coincidences..if you was really that pissed you would of had to lay low untill it died down then do you ting the way this guy sounds like he goes on he will of made couple more enermies soon anyway..but if it's squashed then that's even better for you.

@TF you don't have to rate anybody when you got the whistle

trust me i hear what your both saying because at the time i just wanted to run up in his girls yard and deal with him, to the point that we sorted out what we needed to do the job...but everyone and there mum would have known i was behind it plus im not a guy that can kill someone and then carry on with my life as normal......i will fight anyman big or small because i aint afraid of getting hurt but i have no shame in admitting that im not a killer, i just aint that cold blooded by nature.....

first time i saw him it upset my whole week because hes skinning teeth at me like its all good and i just wanted to smash his head in . but after that it didnt bother me.

Erm nobody has licked shots at me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Upmost ratings from me

Not until ur in certain situation you realize how much you really aint on this ting (sum people anyways)

Is all good and well to say you would act a certain way when is hype and bravado but when is actually real life unfolding infront of you is a totally different story

Upmost ratings from me

Not until ur in certain situation you realize how much you really aint on this ting (sum people anyways)

Is all good and well to say you would act a certain way when is hype and bravado but when is actually real life unfolding infront of you is a totally different story

real talk

certain road man i know...i wouldnt want their life for anything...ive got a bredrin thats been shot 8 different times....every time i bump into him hes in some beef....someone looking for him or hes looking for someone....got bare cases in court , feds are always kicking down his door, and hes paranoid as f*ck, cant come off the ends and cant rave without at least ten man being with him, always got to have something on him...even in summer always wearing a vest..

i aint built for that kind of life but at least i can admit it, certain man in here are fooling themselves with the road talk

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Titch is a blueprint in how to f*ck up your life......on charisma alone he would have had a very good career.

on one level i feel sorry for him but on another i dont.....so many dudes i know are like this, you try and tell them to hold it down and just be calm but they are too much on a hype trying to earn stripes to impress God knows who...too much man killing and going to jail over pride, it takes a bigger man to hold it down sometimes.

ps- I still don't know what he says when he says "I CAN SEE YOU, YOU CANT SEE ME, I CAN SEE YOUR NOT A __________"

Guest Blue State Of Mind

Yoo whos that in your avi?