Crazy Titch Appreciation Thread

Lenny The Tramp

Guest LucaPiano

That's fuked can you imagine all the yutes you was mcing to, your fanbase who brought you're records will be like 30 with families kids etc and you're just getting out of jail to start you're life, madness

young offenders aint even prison imo

Basically titch didnt kill the guy but got a minimum of 30 years

When the judge said something like, ‘Even though the killer is not in this room, Carl Dobson [Crazy Titch] still played a prominent role in the death,’ how did that make you feel? Knowing the judge said that the killer was not in the room and that Titch was getting jailed anyway?That line came up kinda half way through the trial. I was always baffed from the beginning. When they said ‘The man who done it is not here,’ I was thinking ‘Ok, so why am I here? Cos I ain’t done it. Can I go home?’ That’s all I was thinking. But it’s just the system and there is not much you could do when you’re caught in it.
saucehttp://www.rwdmag.com/articles/6144/Durrty...oodz-to-Go.htmlexample of how newspapers gass
Carl Dobson, 23 - also known as the grime rap star Crazy Titch - killed music producer Richard Holmes last November as a row over the lyrics escalated disastrously, the Old Bailey heard.
saucehttp://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2006/nov/03/ukguns.musicnewswickedest ting is this dont come from a peice of sh*t publication such as the sun news of the world or even the london paper