Best protein shake?

dotcomma

• 2 weeks later...
Make your own weight gainer shakes man, much cheaper, no need to spend all that pcup of protein powder, bagga fruit, wheatabix, milk, stick it in a blender and bob's ure brothers mother
CosignMaking ur own shake will save u endless amounts of dosh. For me its oats, milk, natural yogurt, one piece of fruit (banana most of the time) & whey protein. One brutha i knw flings a couple scoops of ice cream in there also to up the carb & calorie content, i imagine it improves taste aswel. will test one day soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Klitschko

Oh ok good.Vanilla Ice Cream I think it was, I was surprised because everyone had said it was nice, but it tasted like plastic, and the taste stayed with you for ages :S.

Oh ok good.Vanilla Ice Cream I think it was, I was surprised because everyone had said it was nice, but it tasted like plastic, and the taste stayed with you for ages :S.
have to disagree, flavour is fine imo, just taste like melted ice cream. strawberry and choc are fine tooON 100% is basically the best whey ive had. tastes fine, mixes fine, NEVER gives me ANY gut problems./cosign pharma gain being crap, tastes horrible, mixes horrible, tears up ur insides.

yeah fam i ordered a batch off ebay, alot of places arent stocking the 5lb tub anymore but i got it off ebay for £25 free del. as soon as this is done its a gold standard tingedit tf how could it give u gut weight? looked at the nutritional info last night its just whey isolate and maybe 3g of carbs per 40g of protein serving

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...