The 'Who would win in a fight' Thread

Mic Man

lol at mike kane. softest nigga out.i wouldnt even bring the strally. guy wears a scarf to go raving. not a swagger scarf like an lv ting some little pussyole ting he ties round his neck like a fag.is man crazy?i wouldnt even entertain it, jus send a younger to wrap man up.
Blad, don't watch my scarf. That is SHEER class...Anyways, allow goin' on like you're 'ard out 'ere. I'd hit you with the Sweet Chin Music before you'd have a chance to think.
uve never said ard in the real world. this guy is clearly drunk.
Lol @ you talking about real world...Swear you've said you're like 5'11'' here, yet whenever I see you, your scalp is the 1st thing I see.
fact im 5'10ur gettin a bit gassed up fam. slow down innit.
Let me give you the NoB edition...orly.gif

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said before PT, I BIRTHED your whole steez.The Bachelor tingThe Cocaine tingYou are a rebore Mike Kane.
a man saidu are a rebore of himselfhe said u arnt being realur a fake, a poor impressionthats what a man said
Calvin Broadus, please, don't get me started with you. I've made a conscious effort to remain good with you.

Like I said before PT, I BIRTHED your whole steez.The Bachelor tingThe Cocaine tingYou are a rebore Mike Kane.
a man saidu are a rebore of himselfhe said u arnt being realur a fake, a poor impressionthats what a man said
Calvin Broadus, please, don't get me started with you. I've made a conscious effort to remain good with you.
gfhfgjghkjhk :lol: ghjhgjLICKIN OFF HEADTOPS LIKE WINE

its mad how a man can get so excited over what a nex man says

its mad how a man can get so excited over what a nex man says
lmfao! silenced with the simplest of lines.