The 'Who would win in a fight' Thread

Mic Man

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

carpe vs venomCarpe wastes no time, and immediately goes into battle formation29cbbae81a1b1dfa1baf5b0xf5.jpgluring venom in with his bright colours and excessive exposure of fleshhe begins to rock his pelvis furiously launching his stun attackthe result venom = stunnedbydimitrefxslhm5.jpgbut venom managing to put his sinfull urges behind him for the moment, snaps out of carpes allure and charges for his appoinent.an awsome and amazing battle takes placer1883463487uo7.jpgsailormoonsissyou5.jpg10 mins into this god like battlecarpes wrists begins to tire"enough is enough" squils carpe, as he reaches into his purse and pulls out his magic whistlehe blows and waits..........all of a sudden a battle cry tears through out the land" MAGIC SUNSHINE"to which carpe replys"GIRLS"ymcayt8.jpgvenom is surronded, the odds are badyet he smiles... knowing that situations like these are what his made forhe initiates his sleep attack, "i hate it when people go on about their uni", "i hate it when guys talk about their accomplishments" "i hate how smart people make me feel", "i hate how straight and successful people bring shame to my life by doing nothing more than just being there""i hate africans because their culture exposes me for the abomination that i am"the resulteveryone = afeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeacx6.pngvenom then begins to vigorously rape everyonewinner = Venom

I would lose them all TBH. I don't fight. I can't fight. My fight tactic is flinging a bottle of my urine on a person and running away, I'm too fast to catch.
i would turn it into rape wid u tbhand i'll let a horse watch if that turns u on? :unsure:
That was Ashman talking still

carpe vs venomCarpe wastes no time, and immediately goes into battle formation29cbbae81a1b1dfa1baf5b0xf5.jpgluring venom in with his bright colours and excessive exposure of fleshhe begins to rock his pelvis furiously launching his stun attackthe result venom = stunnedbydimitrefxslhm5.jpgbut venom managing to put his sinfull urges behind him for the moment, snaps out of carpes allure and charges for his appoinent.an awsome and amazing battle takes placer1883463487uo7.jpgsailormoonsissyou5.jpg10 mins into this god like battlecarpes wrists begins to tire"enough is enough" squils carpe, as he reaches into his purse and pulls out his magic whistlehe blows and waits..........all of a sudden a battle cry tears through out the land" MAGIC SUNSHINE"to which carpe replys"GIRLS"ymcayt8.jpgvenom is surronded, the odds are badyet he smiles... knowing that situations like these are what his made forhe initiates his sleep attack, "i hate it when people go on about their uni", "i hate it when guys talk about their accomplishments" "i hate how smart people make me feel", "i hate how straight and successful people bring shame to my life by doing nothing more than just being there""i hate africans because their culture exposes me for the abomination that i am"the resulteveryone = afeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeacx6.pngvenom then begins to vigorously rape everyonewinner = Venom
LMFAO!

No thanks. But, innit, who pisses the bed on purpose? I swear, I made a topic about it in Love and Life, it was accidental, I was an adolescent bedwetter. Now I pissed the bed once as an adult I'm scared it's going to come back.I aint done that dominance/marking sh*t for years and even then it was only on the carpet in a corner of my bedroom.

Do you assume this because I pissed the bed? SMH, it was an ACCIDENT.
how do u piss the bed by accident?
no the question is, why would u piss the bed ON PURPOSE?
hmm, i was thinking more along the lines of "oops, i just wet the bed" -- i don't know how u would go about that. Pissing is a decision, not something that just happens.Also, just like to add, i remember one house party where this chick was drunk out of her face and fell asleep on my friend's bed. there's a few of us in the room when she decides to wake up, get out of the bed, then next to the bed she pulls down her knickers and starts pissing on his bedroom floor. Everyone is cussing saying WTF you doing?? She then starts screaming telling everyone to get out the bathroom!! lol-- house parties back in the day >>>>

lol at mike kane. softest nigga out.i wouldnt even bring the strally. guy wears a scarf to go raving. not a swagger scarf like an lv ting some little pussyole ting he ties round his neck like a fag.is man crazy?i wouldnt even entertain it, jus send a younger to wrap man up.
Blad, don't watch my scarf. That is SHEER class...Anyways, allow goin' on like you're 'ard out 'ere. I'd hit you with the Sweet Chin Music before you'd have a chance to think.

lol at mike kane. softest nigga out.i wouldnt even bring the strally. guy wears a scarf to go raving. not a swagger scarf like an lv ting some little pussyole ting he ties round his neck like a fag.is man crazy?i wouldnt even entertain it, jus send a younger to wrap man up.
Blad, don't watch my scarf. That is SHEER class...Anyways, allow goin' on like you're 'ard out 'ere. I'd hit you with the Sweet Chin Music before you'd have a chance to think.
uve never said ard in the real world. this guy is clearly drunk.
Lol @ you talking about real world...Swear you've said you're like 5'11'' here, yet whenever I see you, your scalp is the 1st thing I see.