The 'Who would win in a fight' Thread

Mic Man

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ivan Drago
kurious id just place my palm on your p*ssy and you would know what time it was bbz. x1x
lol, imagine Kurious doing a Swanton Bombddfdddddcertain man would be spewing blood for days
KGBNHN897T88979879JHGJKl/;L/lL;:l<
lmfao53240278qw3.jpg
carpe vs venomCarpe wastes no time, and immediately goes into battle formation29cbbae81a1b1dfa1baf5b0xf5.jpgluring venom in with his bright colours and excessive exposure of fleshhe begins to rock his pelvis furiously launching his stun attackthe result venom = stunnedbydimitrefxslhm5.jpgbut venom managing to put his sinfull urges behind him for the moment, snaps out of carpes allure and charges for his appoinent.an awsome and amazing battle takes placer1883463487uo7.jpgsailormoonsissyou5.jpg10 mins into this god like battlecarpes wrists begins to tire"enough is enough" squils carpe, as he reaches into his purse and pulls out his magic whistlehe blows and waits..........all of a sudden a battle cry tears through out the land" MAGIC SUNSHINE"to which carpe replys"GIRLS"ymcayt8.jpgvenom is surronded, the odds are badyet he smiles... knowing that situations like these are what his made forhe initiates his sleep attack, "i hate it when people go on about their uni", "i hate it when guys talk about their accomplishments" "i hate how smart people make me feel", "i hate how straight and successful people bring shame to my life by doing nothing more than just being there""i hate africans because their culture exposes me for the abomination that i am"the resulteveryone = afeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeacx6.pngvenom then begins to vigorously rape everyonewinner = Venom
tbh emz is built like a bearcub
lol at mike kane. softest nigga out.i wouldnt even bring the strally. guy wears a scarf to go raving. not a swagger scarf like an lv ting some little pussyole ting he ties round his neck like a fag.is man crazy?i wouldnt even entertain it, jus send a younger to wrap man up.
Blad, don't watch my scarf. That is SHEER class...Anyways, allow goin' on like you're 'ard out 'ere. I'd hit you with the Sweet Chin Music before you'd have a chance to think.
uve never said ard in the real world. this guy is clearly drunk.
Lol @ you talking about real world...Swear you've said you're like 5'11'' here, yet whenever I see you, your scalp is the 1st thing I see.
lol at mike kane. softest nigga out.i wouldnt even bring the strally. guy wears a scarf to go raving. not a swagger scarf like an lv ting some little pussyole ting he ties round his neck like a fag.is man crazy?i wouldnt even entertain it, jus send a younger to wrap man up.
haha
Like I said before PT, I BIRTHED your whole steez.The Bachelor tingThe Cocaine tingYou are a rebore Mike Kane.
Like I said before PT, I BIRTHED your whole steez.The Bachelor tingThe Cocaine tingYou are a rebore Mike Kane.
a man saidu are a rebore of himselfhe said u arnt being realur a fake, a poor impressionthats what a man said
Calvin Broadus, please, don't get me started with you. I've made a conscious effort to remain good with you.
y do u lot love to gass me up. u know im so e-motional.sittin here loadin up the star then im like wot am i doing. .*this may or may not have happened*
me vs ceazy Rape tingme vs jlovely Rape tingme vs soca Rape tingme vs lulu rape tingme vs jodie parring tingme vs guppie rape ting
did u like my run down of ur battle with afgoon? it's wot would happen tho init?
no i think it was total sh*t... i think such an event would go as follows... I stroll down london... I wait for afgoon... he no shows... i go to his house... i jam bacon sandwich down his throat... slap him... slap his unfortunate mother... have a plate of the finest home made curry and leave...
i would like to see a fight between penny and fear no one but Godboth guys would be standing across from each other with their hands in their pockets, dropin bars to each otherfear: "u dn't want me to draw for this thing it will KILL u bruve"penny: "nah i'm from south the thing i got in my pocket will break your bones and tear through your ligaments"fear: "nah it won't though... but MY ting will make your arms fall off"penny: "nah nah NAH... trust even though i got one hand in my pocket and my pockets quite small i got TWO oh yes TWO guns in my hand right now"fear: "..... thats not fair, i only got one"
Lolling all the way to the bank atm.Good job my youts

try tell this online badman that.
the irony is a lot still
Xcept u don't no him in real life. Comment void
Just like Nino don't know "sergei" in real life...
And that makes his statement ironic? :confused:
how does not knowing him irl make the comment void?
Because an online badman is someone hu is only a badman when they're online no? So you can't call his comment ironic unless u no him no?

kurious id just place my palm on your p*ssy and you would know what time it was bbz. x1x
lol, imagine Kurious doing a Swanton Bombddfdddddcertain man would be spewing blood for days
KGBNHN897T88979879JHGJKl/;L/lL;:l<
lmfao53240278qw3.jpg
carpe vs venomCarpe wastes no time, and immediately goes into battle formation29cbbae81a1b1dfa1baf5b0xf5.jpgluring venom in with his bright colours and excessive exposure of fleshhe begins to rock his pelvis furiously launching his stun attackthe result venom = stunnedbydimitrefxslhm5.jpgbut venom managing to put his sinfull urges behind him for the moment, snaps out of carpes allure and charges for his appoinent.an awsome and amazing battle takes placer1883463487uo7.jpgsailormoonsissyou5.jpg10 mins into this god like battlecarpes wrists begins to tire"enough is enough" squils carpe, as he reaches into his purse and pulls out his magic whistlehe blows and waits..........all of a sudden a battle cry tears through out the land" MAGIC SUNSHINE"to which carpe replys"GIRLS"ymcayt8.jpgvenom is surronded, the odds are badyet he smiles... knowing that situations like these are what his made forhe initiates his sleep attack, "i hate it when people go on about their uni", "i hate it when guys talk about their accomplishments" "i hate how smart people make me feel", "i hate how straight and successful people bring shame to my life by doing nothing more than just being there""i hate africans because their culture exposes me for the abomination that i am"the resulteveryone = afeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeacx6.pngvenom then begins to vigorously rape everyonewinner = Venom
tbh emz is built like a bearcub
Blad, don't watch my scarf. That is SHEER class...Anyways, allow goin' on like you're 'ard out 'ere. I'd hit you with the Sweet Chin Music before you'd have a chance to think.
uve never said ard in the real world. this guy is clearly drunk.
Lol @ you talking about real world...Swear you've said you're like 5'11'' here, yet whenever I see you, your scalp is the 1st thing I see.
haha
a man saidu are a rebore of himselfhe said u arnt being realur a fake, a poor impressionthats what a man said
Calvin Broadus, please, don't get me started with you. I've made a conscious effort to remain good with you.
y do u lot love to gass me up. u know im so e-motional.sittin here loadin up the star then im like wot am i doing. .*this may or may not have happened*
me vs ceazy Rape tingme vs jlovely Rape tingme vs soca Rape tingme vs lulu rape tingme vs jodie parring tingme vs guppie rape ting
did u like my run down of ur battle with afgoon? it's wot would happen tho init?
no i think it was total sh*t... i think such an event would go as follows... I stroll down london... I wait for afgoon... he no shows... i go to his house... i jam bacon sandwich down his throat... slap him... slap his unfortunate mother... have a plate of the finest home made curry and leave...
i would like to see a fight between penny and fear no one but Godboth guys would be standing across from each other with their hands in their pockets, dropin bars to each otherfear: "u dn't want me to draw for this thing it will KILL u bruve"penny: "nah i'm from south the thing i got in my pocket will break your bones and tear through your ligaments"fear: "nah it won't though... but MY ting will make your arms fall off"penny: "nah nah NAH... trust even though i got one hand in my pocket and my pockets quite small i got TWO oh yes TWO guns in my hand right now"fear: "..... thats not fair, i only got one"
Lolling all the way to the bank atm.Good job my youts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

who else didnt read that ^
stopped after lol @ this
my life will be shortened as a result init. nino u been shown the corner to sit down one time too many.. just play ur role and stfu.
why da f*ck is my name in your post. f*ck*ng faggothate these pussybwoys talking my name, who are you

stopped after lol @ this
my life will be shortened as a result init. nino u been shown the corner to sit down one time too many.. just play ur role and stfu.
why da f*ck is my name in your post. f*ck*ng faggothate these pussybwoys talking my name, who are you
ur name is in my post bcos i mentioned it... and i repeat : NINO BROWN (WHICH SHOULD REALLY BE CHARLIE BROWN)..YOUVE BEEN SHOWN WHERE AND HOW TO SIT IN THE CORNER ONE TIME TOO MANY...GET OUT THE MATRIX AND REMEMBER THAT UR JUST THAT f*ckED UP KID WITH EXZEMA, WITH A £10 NIKE RUCKSACK WHOS GOING TO COLLEGE.

stopped after lol @ this
nino brown aint ur name you d*ckhead!!u must be mad tho really??

stopped after lol @ this
ur name is in my post bcos i mentioned it... and i repeat : NINO BROWN (WHICH SHOULD REALLY BE CHARLIE BROWN)..YOUVE BEEN SHOWN WHERE AND HOW TO SIT IN THE CORNER ONE TIME TOO MANY...GET OUT THE MATRIX AND REMEMBER THAT UR JUST THAT f*ckED UP KID WITH EXZEMA, WITH A £10 NIKE RUCKSACK WHOS GOING TO COLLEGE.
couldn't be more wrong, smfhlol @ the capitals. someone give this guy a cookie