What Car Do You Drive?

Haze

Guest LucaPiano
lol, was on the motorway, got to about 100 downhill, going up the other side of the hill and just lost speed, had to watch all these ppl that just shot past overtake me. was embarassing.
M25 yeah... near erm the M3 turn off.Deceiving hill there
nah the ashford turning off the M2, brenley corner.
Ahh yeah i know where ur talking about. also there is a mad devieing hill on the A259 from Hastings near the M25 turn off

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, was on the motorway, got to about 100 downhill, going up the other side of the hill and just lost speed, had to watch all these ppl that just shot past overtake me. was embarassing.
M25 yeah... near erm the M3 turn off.Deceiving hill there
nah the ashford turning off the M2, brenley corner.
Ahh yeah i know where ur talking about. also there is a mad devieing hill on the A259 from Hastings near the M25 turn off
hills eh? u think you've seen 'em all and all of a sudden ur rolling backwards.

lol@ not driving at 30 in 5th, saves petrol.
plus, lol @ not putting the car in neutral when going down any kind of gradient
not advisable got less control of the cargoing down steep hill = gear 2 I believe
nah i swear i only drive half the time in an actual gear, saves petrol.

Don't get a compact...If you want a BMW, save and get a good one. Don't get the base one just to have a beemer...See so many people do this.Plus 90% of them will have been ragged to sh*t by their previous owners.
nah would be off someone i know. s'all good.n its not just to have a beamer either, just figure why get a corsa wen i can get that for couple jib more

Don't get a compact...If you want a BMW, save and get a good one. Don't get the base one just to have a beemer...See so many people do this.Plus 90% of them will have been ragged to sh*t by their previous owners.
nah would be off someone i know. s'all good.n its not just to have a beamer either, just figure why get a corsa wen i can get that for couple jib more
How much u gonna spend?

Guest DN Braund

am i the only one that has a car but doesnt know sh*t about cars?everyday is like a birthday tbh i keep randomly finding out what all the different knobs doits like a nice lil suprise everydayalso lol @ me drivin about 10 miles without my lights on one night n all the cars comin past me flashin me n im thinkin "wtf?" fort it was some ting ppl did 2 black ppl or sutin till someone stopped n told me

am i the only one that has a car but doesnt know sh*t about cars?everyday is like a birthday tbh i keep randomly finding out what all the different knobs do
heres a new one for youunder the driver seat next to the lever that makes you move forward or backwards JUST besides it is a two buttoms one makes you go up the other makes you go down only found this today.

Guest DN Braund
am i the only one that has a car but doesnt know sh*t about cars?everyday is like a birthday tbh i keep randomly finding out what all the different knobs do
heres a new one for youunder the driver seat next to the lever that makes you move forward or backwards JUST besides it is a two buttoms one makes you go up the other makes you go down only found this today.
serious?imma hav 2 check this

serious?imma hav 2 check this
u know about double clutching?

i dont know sh*t about cars either david,iactually couldnt tll you my engine size. i never remember to check my oil etc,how can i go kwik fit for a puncture and end up needing 3 new wheels cos the others were only 2mm also on a side note fao those with 6 gears do you actually use your 6th? i keep forgetting i have it but when you do use it it saves loaaaaaaaaaaaads of petrol on the motorway it gives me like an extra 50 miles or so