Premier League Week 12 Topic, FA/Carling cup & European Football

Admin.

10/11/2008 08:53, Report by Ben HibbsSir Alex set to ring changesSir Alex Ferguson will continue his policy of youth alongside older, more experienced heads when the Reds take on Queens Park Rangers in the Carling Cup fourth round at Old Trafford on Tuesday.After handing out four first United starts and three debuts outright in the 3-1 third round win over Middlesbrough, the Reds boss is set for a similar approach as he rings the changes after Saturday’s 2-1 Premier League defeat to Arsenal.Sir Alex says: “The younger ones who will play will be Jonny Evans, Rodrigo Possebon, Rafael, Darron Gibson, Danny Welbeck – who is back playing now in the Reserves after overcoming injury – and possibly Manucho. The rest of the team will be filled by the first team squad.”It’s a comeback to first-team action for Brazilian midfielder Possebon, who suffered a nasty injury in the last round after a crunching tackle from Emanuel Pogatetz. Initial fears of a broken leg or damaged knee ligaments thankfully did not materialise, and it will be a welcome return to the Old Trafford stage for the creative 19-year-old midfielder.“There’s absolutely no problem with the boy now,” added the boss. “We did worry at the time, but fortunately he was OK.”However, there’s still not a chance for United fans to Fabio, twin brother of Rafael, who hit a wonderful volley against Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium at the weekend. Fabio, who plays on the left side of defence had an operation on his shoulder recently and won’t recover in time to play.
10/11/2008 11:12, Report by Ben HibbsWelbeck is raring to goDanny Welbeck did everything but score on his United debut in the 3-1 Carling Cup third round win over Middlesbrough. Now, he’s looking to build on that display against Queens Park Rangers.Sir Alex intends to start the 17-year-old striker against Rangers on Tuesday at OT. Danny is keen to avenge a missed chance against Boro, when goalkeeper Brad Jones denied him at the start of the second half.“I’ve seen the replay and I could maybe have done better," he tells United Review. "It was a good save, but scoring on my debut would have been perfect.“I’m just looking forward to the next chance I get - hopefully against QPR. We’re wary of the threat they pose. It’ll be tough because they’ll be at us from the first whistle. I’ve watched a few of QPR’s games this season and they look decent, but we’re ready to go – whoever plays.”

Roy, I think its a good thing for the prem. It should make teams really compete more than usual imo. For many years we've seen big gaps between the big four, other teams & the rest even at this early stage of the season. It should be interesting how things pan out.

ay mancs do you know why ronaldo and berbaknob didn't play yesterday for scum.bare joke lol!
allow entertaining "clueless sports fans" like you.
ha ha hurt does it kid. clichy took a chuggie, durex, loose change and ronaldo out his back pocket today innit. bare joke.
HAHAHAHAHU UP NORTH c*nt
bet u wish you could be up north to watch your beloved scumchester united ay lad. its okay though its only 1 game. pussyboy won't leave for madrid and berbatov is 30 million well spent look how sh*t he played against us and liverpool. big match player ya get me. queer-arse should come back and pick the team coz nani looked upset innit! bare joke.safe.
You live in Hyde Park???im gonna come and cave your face in you little sh*t
who ya talking to ya faggiit. got friday off college so no hype if your on it i'll fight ya on hyde park near the skate park where all the faggits like you hang out and fight ya 12 oclock. whats good?

ay mancs do you know why ronaldo and berbaknob didn't play yesterday for scum.bare joke lol!
ha ha hurt does it kid. clichy took a chuggie, durex, loose change and ronaldo out his back pocket today innit. bare joke.
HAHAHAHAHU UP NORTH c*nt
bet u wish you could be up north to watch your beloved scumchester united ay lad. its okay though its only 1 game. pussyboy won't leave for madrid and berbatov is 30 million well spent look how sh*t he played against us and liverpool. big match player ya get me. queer-arse should come back and pick the team coz nani looked upset innit! bare joke.safe.
who ya talking to ya faggiit. got friday off college so no hype if your on it i'll fight ya on hyde park near the skate park where all the faggits like you hang out and fight ya 12 oclock. whats good?
:D :D :D

HAHAHAHAHU UP NORTH c*nt
:D :D :D
:D :D

HAHAHAHAHU UP NORTH c*nt
jskrhfsfr#regreghgggenwqgegegebahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHU UP NORTH c*nt

lmaoOh sh*t no I was joking cuz im shook.
I was dead serious. who u runnin your mouth 2? 12pm friday i'l be wearing a grey dippy and last seasons arsenal top with fabregas on the back. i'll f*ck you up kid. straight up ill be there no tools and no boys. ill f*ck you up and put the pictures on here.u on it or not?
:D :D Alex doesnt want any of it.

Guest Sho' Evo
HAHAHAHAHU UP NORTH c*nt

Nah serious I was joking I actually dont want a bar.Thought I was gonna get raped last time I went Hyde ParkActually f*ck it Ill meet you outside Halo 3pm
i'll tell ya what your a faggit. why try start summat and say your gonna smash my face in hyde park than back out p*ssy. Halos that student churchh club innit bare commercial so you know when i smak you the fight will get stopped.