simple touches

adjhasfdb

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And @ the bachelor thing.I can C/S it for the momentI'm not on that level of involvement at the moment. I had it once before, but it took too much time, effort, money, and growth away from me.I think its unhealthy for anyone who is still in the stages where they are developing and carving their own path, to be too tied down or restricted.The level of restriction a relationship places on you is immense, whether you want to consciously acknowledge it or not.So attacking Mike for being a wounded bachelor is a bit redundant really.If he's still pushing 30 with the same attitude then i'd start to get concerned, but for the moment, its really not a big deal.
I agree.that's one of the main reason i split up with my lady of 2 years.and one of the main reasons why i'm with someone that's cool it not being official official if you get my drift.but what i'm saying is that some bachelors just find the need to cuss others that are involved in relationship.as if to say they aren't entirely comfortable with the path they've decided to take.but it's whatever i guess.

jus sayin wot jlovely said to mike kane isnt even relavent. holds no weight imo.
I said he speaks like everythin he says is THE TRUTH. Min' out init.
WTF...No, anyone who gives their opinion, will do so, believing it IS truth. Otherwise, why the f*ck am I saying it for? Why make a statement, you don't believe in.Like I said previously, all these things that certain are chatting about, to ME is moist, if looked at, as objective actions. But in a relationship, are ok. Do you.Have no idea why you're tryna send with the 'never had a girl comment' and what relevance it bears. If anything, I'd expect a man to try send, but the fact you, a FEMALE did, probably means you've just realised YOUR boyfriend is the moist guy I'm talking about and you feel to defend him. Rather have MY relationship history (or lack of) than some of the horror stories I've seen on here with certain man with 4-5 ex-girlfriends at the age of 19.

And @ the bachelor thing.I can C/S it for the momentI'm not on that level of involvement at the moment. I had it once before, but it took too much time, effort, money, and growth away from me.I think its unhealthy for anyone who is still in the stages where they are developing and carving their own path, to be too tied down or restricted.The level of restriction a relationship places on you is immense, whether you want to consciously acknowledge it or not.So attacking Mike for being a wounded bachelor is a bit redundant really.If he's still pushing 30 with the same attitude then i'd start to get concerned, but for the moment, its really not a big deal.
I agree.that's one of the main reason i split up with my lady of 2 years.and one of the main reasons why i'm with someone that's cool it not being official official if you get my drift.but what i'm saying is that some bachelors just find the need to cuss others that are involved in relationship.as if to say they aren't entirely comfortable with the path they've decided to take.but it's whatever i guess.
Who the f*ck is cussing man in relationships though? I'm just poking fun at some of the shenanigans going in your relationships and your bareface'dness about discussing such, lol.How did this become a bachelor/relationship debate? Take O-Guy for example. Most public example of a man in relationship on the forum and he gets ratings more time. He just don't come across like these metrosexual, Ne-Yo listening, man-servants that some guys are coming across looking like, right now.Wounded bachelor ya kna? I love it, lol.

jus sayin wot jlovely said to mike kane isnt even relavent. holds no weight imo.
Have no idea why you're tryna send with the 'never had a girl comment' and what relevance it bears. If anything, I'd expect a man to try send, but the fact you, a FEMALE did, probably means you've just realised YOUR boyfriend is the moist guy I'm talking about and you feel to defend him. Rather have MY relationship history (or lack of) than some of the horror stories I've seen on here with certain man with 4-5 ex-girlfriends at the age of 19.
mw9pbs.gif

Who the f*ck is cussing man in relationships though? I'm just poking fun at some of the shenanigans going in your relationships and your bareface'dness about discussing such, lol.How did this become a bachelor/relationship debate? Take O-Guy for example. Most public example of a man in relationship on the forum and he gets ratings more time. He just don't come across like these metrosexual, Ne-Yo listening, man-servants that some guys are coming across looking like, right now.Wounded bachelor ya kna? I love it, lol.
why are you trying to send for man? lol lol lol lol

Have no idea why you're tryna send with the 'never had a girl comment' and what relevance it bears. If anything, I'd expect a man to try send, but the fact you, a FEMALE did, probably means you've just realised YOUR boyfriend is the moist guy I'm talking about and you feel to defend him. Rather have MY relationship history (or lack of) than some of the horror stories I've seen on here with certain man with 4-5 ex-girlfriends at the age of 19.
mw9pbs.gif
LMAO

I could come on here and hype and say this tht an the other about my boyfriend but you know thats long and uncalled for. What you said has irked me though im not gonna lie.
So you honestly think I wasn't going to take YOUR initial statement, as an insult?Bearing in mind, that everything I've posted in this thread, has not been in ANY sense aimed at you.You honestly typed out the following words, ''uncalled for''? The f*ck*ng irony....