Call of Duty: World at War

iheartgrime

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man already told you back in October to buy the multi-platform games from the supermarkets because there's a price-war.I've called 2 asdas today and they are selling it for £27.If you can't get to asda, go to gamestation tomorrow and tell them asda are selling for £27 and have it in stock.they'll price-match

Low it, just went ASDA, Some dirty big Que and they only have 60 copies apparantly, i know certain guys are waiting there for no reason. O Tite the piss heads outside tryin sell it for profit aswell to fund there drinkin habbits.
LMAO profit tings...Tesco had 20 copys...After i left 4 were left in the basket

went tesco to get something to eat, went past the game section to see if its there... theres no cod5... INSTEAD THEM MAN ARE STILL SELLING COD-f*ck*ng-4could have gone asda but LONG THAT. It can wait til tommorow.
Fam you had to go Customer Service desk...They aint puttin it out on shop floor yet...

game is sick still...just beein playing for a while now, as was said the maps are bigger, i like how some of them are more darker and got more cover than COD4...liking the gas as well instead of the flashbangs of today, artillery is good as well, aint been in a tank yet..liking the look of the perk that lets u revive team mates!