Call of Duty: World at War

iheartgrime

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u lot think i cud trade in Gta IV, Skate (both ps3) and forza motorsport 2(360) for this game without puttin any money with it?
nope
Gamestation give the best trade-ins and you'd only get £25 quid MAX cash.If you go to a shop that does store credit you might get away with it though...just thought..swear you're not in this country still

^ :/u can't take every one's word for gospelgambino told me he doesn't like itbut i'm feelin it still, only thing that annoys me is the ridiculous AI on ur allies (durin story mode), that f*ck*ng border during split screen co-op and some of the guns (the reload time is f*ckin annoyin)but it is no where near COD4 levels. also lol @ who ever said dogs>>chopper, the dogs are pathetic

When i switched over to playing this online i was baffled how i'm "average" on it. Am talkin my Famo who were not packing anything on COD4 getting higher scores than me Online in a few games. That shouldn't of been the case when it's pretty much exactly the same as COD4 gameplay wise. But it's the friggin level of guns. On COD4 you can easily use an MP5 at the start and still merk but on this the guns they give you straight off are absolute bollocks, it proper handicaps against them people who are spending 10 hours a day on it unlocking more advanced Guns.

can u really trade in cod4 and get this for 15?
yes. hmvthe only decision you gotta make is whether you want the plastic case or the tin case :lol:
get the tin one for £15? isit special edition im guessing?
see thats what I thought, but there's no difference whatsoever.you just get the option of a tin case or a plastic one.I just took a tin

whilst ther's a couple heads present in this thread I got a question. been buggin' me for a while.see when you turn on your ps3, WHAT DETERMINES THE COLOUR OF THE BACKGROUND?
Has yours been changing? I notice mine has changed a few times even though i had it set to normal Black, i'd sign in and it will have turned Pink or Blue ect.

whilst ther's a couple heads present in this thread I got a question. been buggin' me for a while.see when you turn on your ps3, WHAT DETERMINES THE COLOUR OF THE BACKGROUND?
Has yours been changing? I notice mine has changed a few times even though i had it set to normal Black, i'd sign in and it will have turned Pink or Blue ect.
yyerr i got this a few times i fort it was only just me

I dunno if we're all talking bout the same thing here.I've got a theme.I'm talking about the screen when you first turn the ps3 on and you have to select an account.what determines the colour of that? GT swear it can't be a monthly thing cos mine changes colour thoughout the day.e.g. one colour in the morning, one colour if I play at night