Call of Duty: World at War

iheartgrime

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have ordered the game, should be in either today or tomorrow.Damn I really need to get the net so I can play online man.Does anyone reckon this USB internet I got would hold up a game on my ps3?
if you connect the dongle to a pc/laptop and connect your ps3 to the pc/laptop it'll work....its just a matter of how long before it drops you out of a game...may aswell try tho

Was playing this nazi zombie mode last night, 4 of usWe got up to lvl.13, that was our highest. Gets mad from around lvl.8 where you have to use the magic box constaly and hope for a LMG category with big clip, and hope those zombies drop instant kill powerups and max ammo to survive.Pretty fun overall man, just need teamwork with mic and try not to move every couch or throw grenades where your people are.Is it just me, or does the zombies use matyrdom perk later on in the stages, did'nt even clock if it was my team mates dashing grenades or zombies actually dropping them once they die.