Women In Midlands beware

Kim

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking for a while the posting was reminiscent of someone from the RWD days. I heard the Liverpool hting and figured it was her. She has that same backing down emotional p*ssy behaviour when someone is grilling her or ripping her on the forum.I remember the RWD topic where Iceberg and I think N15 and Sprite ripped her to shreds.

real talk doe someone show me who Alize isculda sworn she was the one lickin the McDonalds cup
shes the one with no eyebrows.ffs
That was char
Nah, Char licked the mcd's cup.Alize had non-existent eyebrows and some blonde hair.

real talk doe someone show me who Alize isculda sworn she was the one lickin the McDonalds cup
shes the one with no eyebrows.ffs
That was char
no it wasnt.char was the one lickin the mcd cup and had the bruises on her facealize had one pic where it was BRIGHT and she has no eyebrows.
Aight calm down my bad

Guest WAVESURFER
Backspace AKA Alize was reading this topic yet didn't post.Typical shook cat behaviour.[JME]YOU'RE NOT SERIOUS!!![/JME]
The amount of JME lyrics getting flung about in that topic on RWD was incredible.