HOOOOOOOOOOLD OORN!

Goddaz

Most of your first post including a picture was all about why you should be mentioned in the most influential posters thread though?
So how was I suppose to start the topic?I beg you read that I mentioned others which I ALSO felt they should have been top selected. I used myself LIKE MANY others when they start a topic as an example AND? I don't see ppl moaning about it when its been done since the forum started.
im just on page 3 but my fingers were itching too puch so i had to post.see why i said u were acting like a doosh last week??? u are so predictable or bait is a proper word u understand.about "its not about its about the top seelcted posters" :D thats the difference between u AND them..they dont take it seriously. the top selected pple take the things that MADE them top selected seriously...not posting bullshit "how come u didnt notice me" threads.ur desperately trying to reclaim some epoints. some so called financial guru with bare "drums", planning to buy an SL600, offering financial advice to kings and queens... constantly finding the time to make noise about him being a top selected poster on a youth forum :D i know the world is f*cked up..... but not that f*cked up. your way back is to joke about being the FOB of the forum....give it a few months and you will get ur respect back by default. u cannot demand it. ur PR is a bad as that palin woman.

Most of your first post including a picture was all about why you should be mentioned in the most influential posters thread though?
So how was I suppose to start the topic?I beg you read that I mentioned others which I ALSO felt they should have been top selected. I used myself LIKE MANY others when they start a topic as an example AND? I don't see ppl moaning about it when its been done since the forum started.
im just on page 3 but my fingers were itching too puch so i had to post.see why i said u were acting like a doosh last week??? u are so predictable or bait is a proper word u understand.about "its not about its about the top seelcted posters" :D thats the difference between u AND them..they dont take it seriously. the top selected pple take the things that MADE them top selected seriously...not posting bullshit "how come u didnt notice me" threads.ur desperately trying to reclaim some epoints. some so called financial guru with bare "drums", planning to buy an SL600, offering financial advice to kings and queens... constantly finding the time to make noise about him being a top selected poster on a youth forum :D i know the world is f*cked up..... but not that f*cked up. your way back is to joke about being the FOB of the forum....give it a few months and you will get ur respect back by default. u cannot demand it. ur PR is a bad as that palin woman.
LMAO

LMAO
UNCLE OLO LOLOstrong hate

basically if you was to leave today the forum wouldnt be effected in anywaythats a factno bredding but if numero,ice and thun left it will be a turn for the worse one is the urban music know it all,one is a dictator and the other provides 6+ pages threadsyou add nothingnothing more needs to be said

• 2 years later...
Guest Fat Eric
fully cnt believe this transpired here today
Mike Kane I beg you don't try play up for the forum.Say you don't remember a msn convo last year where you sent me that print screen of the up ur boat thread.Where a mod lock me off & I couldn't log on to the forum.---Lol @ certain users thinking its the end of me or loving this backlash cause they could never bring it to me on their ones.
wtf!?!calm down mannoone is "thinking its the end of you"jeee willikers
*attempts to take heat off Goddaz*All I know is, I started the 'This Can't Be Life' trend on here...f*ck that, I want my props for that at the very least...
LmaoI'm looking for the msn convo where you sent me the print screen.
Yeah, do that, because I'm certain that weren't me. I've never even owned a Mac.
i swear i jus said it was me (well nt really)but now im sayin it is me, them bookmarks are the the exact same i hadnot even a mac doe, windows XPi was way 2 advanced them days
Thank you. Actually, Duurty, remember I sent you that Prt Screen of that chick from the Shystie exposure, sending me that Relationship Change request? That was normal Windows XP weren't it?
yeadidnt even clock that was my print screen till u 2 started arguin bout it lolthen i kinda clocked slowlyliek when u realise ur dad aint ur real dad
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ ALL