What puts you off a girl

Heero Yuy

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait for page 10. Everytime I come in here I see this post...

On a side note, one FOINE white chick at Watford brushed me so hard I'm still trying to get over it. Man is talking and I can see her making the bored face. I've never experienced it before. It really f*ck*ng hurts when you realise you're talking to yourself. Wow.
loooooooooldeep
And get mad about my weekend all over again. The bored face y'know! She seemed on it at the start. I must've said something stupid.

Guest Flat Ericó
On a side note, one FOINE white chick at Watford brushed me so hard I'm still trying to get over it. Man is talking and I can see her making the bored face. I've never experienced it before. It really f*ck*ng hurts when you realise you're talking to yourself. Wow.
loooooooooldeep
And get mad about my weekend all over again. The bored face y'know! She seemed on it at the start. I must've said something stupid.
did you tell her you dip toast in your peanut butter soap

Brav, look. Usually I use normal bread but we only had brown bread that had been in the fridge for time and my fridge makes bread soggy if it's too close to the back so I had to toast it! Leave me alone!I think it was probably the weird face I made when she said the club as better on a tuesday. It was me "The f*ck are you talking about!? Don't you know I work!?" face but I don't think she got it.

loooooooooldeep
simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpgbusinessman-sitting-in-corner-with-dunce-hat-posters.jpg

Brav, look. Usually I use normal bread but we only had brown bread that had been in the fridge for time and my fridge makes bread soggy if it's too close to the back so I had to toast it! Leave me alone!I think it was probably the weird face I made when she said the club as better on a tuesday. It was me "The f*ck are you talking about!? Don't you know I work!?" face but I don't think she got it.
the more i think about this game its basically all about numbers. the more females you speak to the more chances you have of actually meeting one who's worth your time and conversation.take the L for that one son, move on.i had one this evening as ive been out, couple mid week drinks with one of my boys, spoke to this girl who works in a bar we go to about 5 weeks or so ago, asked her for the number and turns out she has a man but she said that she wanted to chat again when i next came in when she was working.fast forward 3 weeks ago came in to the same bar, she was working, i was with a girl who i was slamming on a regs on a little catch up evening out with her, girl behind bar clocks im with her and boys it, so i dont bother with the pleasantries because im with this other girlfast forward to this evening, the girl was back working, pottering about the bar and all sorts so i thought it would only be friendly if i said hello, she just came back with a weak hello and a face like i asked her the square route of somthing! happens to us all :D

the more i think about this game its basically all about numbers. the more females you speak to the more chances you have of actually meeting one who's worth your time and conversation.take the L for that one son, move on.i had one this evening as ive been out, couple mid week drinks with one of my boys, spoke to this girl who works in a bar we go to about 5 weeks or so ago, asked her for the number and turns out she has a man but she said that she wanted to chat again when i next came in when she was working.fast forward 3 weeks ago came in to the same bar, she was working, i was with a girl who i was slamming on a regs on a little catch up evening out with her, girl behind bar clocks im with her and boys it, so i dont bother with the pleasantries because im with this other girlfast forward to this evening, the girl was back working, pottering about the bar and all sorts so i thought it would only be friendly if i said hello, she just came back with a weak hello and a face like i asked her the square route of somthing! happens to us all :D
I f*ck*ng hate when there's just no redemption.Got some 25 year old's number a couple weeks back. Been texting her but I've been so busy that my texts have been really infrequent. Tried ringing her yesterday. No answer. Haven't heard from her for about 4 days now and we were supposed to be going out tomorrow night.To be fair I was planning on cancelling because a friend just landed from Australia but she ruined me before I could! Bitch.

I f*ck*ng hate when there's just no redemption.Got some 25 year old's number a couple weeks back. Been texting her but I've been so busy that my texts have been really infrequent. Tried ringing her yesterday. No answer. Haven't heard from her for about 4 days now and we were supposed to be going out tomorrow night.To be fair I was planning on cancelling because a friend just landed from Australia but she ruined me before I could! Bitch.
lol at trying to ruin them before the ruin you. I know how that is.I need to get back into this. Been SO slacking these past few months. LOL at the one comment vibe killers though. Happens to the best of us although i have had a quite a few this year where they drop one that makes me run for the hills.

Jessica says:Wag1 Famalam .x!' Flowmotion ! (*) says:safeeJessica says:Wats Gd .x!' Flowmotion ! (*) says:nm nm uJessica sayst:Nigga Is ill Famalam kmt ..:D' Flowmotion ! (*) says:y u talkin lyk datJessica says:LOOOOL SHULLUP ..IM ILL AIGHT ..spit' Flowmotion ! (*) says:yh 4realJessica says:&& I HAD ENUFF RETARDS PUMPIN 2 ME 2DAY ..SOME NEXT MUDAH f*ckER FRM PECKHAM TINKIN HES YOUNGAH GUNNER D KMT ..SOO I PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE && MAN DIDNT LYK DAT LOOL ..' Flowmotion ! (*) says:lol kk' Flowmotion ! (*) says:brband ive aired her since...

Jessica says:Wag1 Famalam .x!' Flowmotion ! (*) says:safeeJessica says:Wats Gd .x!' Flowmotion ! (*) says:nm nm uJessica sayst:Nigga Is ill Famalam kmt ..:D' Flowmotion ! (*) says:y u talkin lyk datJessica says:LOOOOL SHULLUP ..IM ILL AIGHT ..spit' Flowmotion ! (*) says:yh 4realJessica says:&& I HAD ENUFF RETARDS PUMPIN 2 ME 2DAY ..SOME NEXT MUDAH f*ckER FRM PECKHAM TINKIN HES YOUNGAH GUNNER D KMT ..SOO I PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE && MAN DIDNT LYK DAT LOOL ..' Flowmotion ! (*) says:lol kk' Flowmotion ! (*) says:brband ive aired her since...
LOLWhat gets me is the random bit about pumping. Where the hell did that come from, nowhere in reading that did I see you put 'What you been up to today'Kk was executed nicely imo

wow, she's speaking like her names jason

520826341_m.gifShe needs one of them deh

What do guys think about ladies who fart? Whether it be a discreet silent farter or a c*ck your leg up and let rip farter.
So sick of your attention seeking. You know that we all think the habits you claim to adopt are disgusting. I would say shut up and die but I don't even want you to die, I just want to forget you exist.

What do guys think about ladies who fart? Whether it be a discreet silent farter or a c*ck your leg up and let rip farter.
So sick of your attention seeking. You know that we all think the habits you claim to adopt are disgusting. I would say shut up and die but I don't even want you to die, I just want to forget you exist.
:Dstrong emotion in this post