The MUM appreciation thread...

Badman

you might remember me making a thread 1yr ago today on the old VIP2 that I had forgotten my mums birthday :rip: Was f*cked I swear I'm like the worst son ever...Despite this my mum didn't make a fuss of it and just carried on like it was nothing...bare ratings I dnt care, I'm sure there would be mothers who would disown their child for such a waste act like that :confused:So I made sure this year I made more of an effort nothing less than she deseves...Anyways I thought I would take this time to show my apreciation and allow others to show theirs to their mums and to say what makes their mum so great to them...(btw if any twit tries to pollute my thread with fraff then ur mums got aids and u was adopted)Anyways here goes....Mum... Thanks for never giving up on me and being the one who always beleived that I could make something of myselfI won't let all your hard work go to waste...I won't let u downI'll leave it at that for nowNext will be what I think makes my mum so great lol.Add ursSafe

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my mother always has been/will be my biggest role modeli kno for a fact i will never lead a life like the one she's had/has. partly due to the generation gap, partly cos i am part of the lazy middle class generation of under achievers.big up dad as well. taught me to appreciate the finer things in life from a very early age. taught me good politics, social interaction and respect for my fellow man no matter what creed, colour or background they hail from.love em both and have never told em.

the other day i was vex, comin home on the tube an i see my mum on the platform gettin on the carriage behind meso i ran off an ran on to get on her carriageand i wasnt even vex no more, jus felt joy to see my mum at that timeshe knows how to make us feel better an she dnt even have to kno whats wrong

the other day i was vex, comin home on the tube an i see my mum on the platform gettin on the carriage behind meso i ran off an ran on to get on her carriageand i wasnt even vex no more, jus felt joy to see my mum at that timeshe knows how to make us feel better an she dnt even have to kno whats wrong
Yea i get that sometimes. When u see them randomly and at a least expected time, its like the best time.