Thats Slipping

Heero Yuy

yeah college last week one cat was rocking ugg boots to sociologyhe was them bait SKINS type of yutessome bredda asks him fam how much for your boots 180:/They look comfy the guy then saysI say but I swear they are female shoesnah its mens but women love them offthink thats fruity stillwhats fruity?? he sayssome girl understands what I mean and she says he is comfortable in his sexuality and I should drop the hard act :D:Dso bascially whole class turns on me cos some fag is rocking female boots and make it out as if im wronggod bless vip2 likeminded people
OMD lol.. IF this guy aint gay (i said if, for all u kno he could jus b an attention seeking bitch) u've practically lined up pum for him.. females love to jump to a seemingly defenseless mans help in them kinda situations (situations like mild bullying).. i aint sayin u f*cked up.. u jus helped him out...he probly doin what todd did on scrubs, pretending to be gay to get closer to the women :D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When your in your home town club and lipsing a standard chick infront of the whole shubs--- slippingWhen your hair game is blantely not on point, slippingWhen you see somones creeps are ready for the graveyard - slippingA man in ugg boots, slipping beyond beliefChicks who are overed tanned - slippingpeople who wear socks and sandels, slippingchicks with f*cked up feet showing them off in the darnce - SLIPPINThem man who let the girl come out the house inappropiately dressed- thats right you slippin too
when u give a f*ck bout any of these things.......thats slippinswear bare fruitcakes about

yeah college last week one cat was rocking ugg boots to sociologyhe was them bait SKINS type of yutessome bredda asks him fam how much for your boots 180:/They look comfy the guy then saysI say but I swear they are female shoesnah its mens but women love them offthink thats fruity stillwhats fruity?? he sayssome girl understands what I mean and she says he is comfortable in his sexuality and I should drop the hard act :D:Dso bascially whole class turns on me cos some fag is rocking female boots and make it out as if im wronggod bless vip2 likeminded people
OMD lol.. IF this guy aint gay (i said if, for all u kno he could jus b an attention seeking bitch) u've practically lined up pum for him.. females love to jump to a seemingly defenseless mans help in them kinda situations (situations like mild bullying).. i aint sayin u f*cked up.. u jus helped him out...he probly doin what todd did on scrubs, pretending to be gay to get closer to the women :D
LMFAO / i concur

Not even...When you let your firefox browser re-open with the tabs it was closed on.And it opens with xvideos facebook vip2 and myspaceAnd you're sat at there as it loads up, next to the female. Then have to catch the minimize button like a frog to a fly when you clock the tab header.Then draw for IE