OFFICIAL NYE 08/09 THREAD

spiderman

faka rafealsoJesus try boy me on sum VIP flex talking bout u need tickets 2 reach churchexcloosh bidnessoh mystill, copped the fat herb like my name was Farmer Smiththe girlies, food, the edible kind also, juice and central heating is me 00.00watever u guys do be safe e-familia1 lav

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bare people ringing my phonemy boy is saying a hiphop/rnb night with 90's theme fr £25fdghghfghghthe poverty is alot atm fcuk paying 25 for some enterance fee u mad?then other man are coming with bait tings near endsI need some money
Lol tell me about it, one club here are chargin 25 pound just cause tinchy stryder is doin a pa its a decent club anyway but f*ck payin an extra 15 pound just to see him - would pay 15 pound not to see him tbfh

One little clubs doin double vod/redbull for 1.50 tonightLooks like thatll be me for a bit tonight then
1.50 double vodka an redbull, bargain.. bet its a sh*t venue though with a local dj playing pub classics.
when its dem cheap drinks promo's ur nt goin for the music or the venue, ur basically just goin to drink indoors sumwer for cheap.

The Cuban is a nice venue for after work drinks or a date tingAint convinced about a rave thoe, espesh ventilation n dat ..Im goin Roof Gardens for that mask ball now, cnt be asked with these 2bob promoters tbh
Exactly. These promoters are on a joke ting. I don't want my boy to have to drive to Southend or I would've got a refund. Move the rave on the day and tell nobody? When I called theticketsellers man was saying even they didn't know it had changed till I told them! Then he calls the promoter and tells me the promoter says he has told everyone!THE f*ck!?TOLD EVERYONE!?THE f*ck IS THIS sh*t.

One little clubs doin double vod/redbull for 1.50 tonightLooks like thatll be me for a bit tonight then
1.50 double vodka an redbull, bargain.. bet its a sh*t venue though with a local dj playing pub classics.
Haha nahh, to be fair its a decent club, the djs are just local ones but they have a nice elctro/funky/general house selectionPlus its usually ram with people who want a cheap night out

Haha nahh, to be fair its a decent club, the djs are just local ones but they have a nice elctro/funky/general house selectionPlus its usually ram with people who want a cheap night out
I.e. Slags?