OFFICIAL NYE 08/09 THREAD

spiderman

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Undecided London heads... I have brought forth my findings... (Already posted in Rave Thread but I want everyone to know the deal)

Gonna ignore times as they're all roughly the same and only mentioning the big name DJs and dresscodes that are different.Twisted - Supa D (11-12 set so early), Pioneer, Kistmet, no denim, £30-£35 - Secret LocationTempted2Touch vs milkshake - Chuckie, Frisky DJ, Martin2Smoove. £20 at "The Cuban", Cit Point ComplexVanilla - Hotsteppa, Invasion Crew (midnight set), Raw Vybes (who that now?), Live Linq, suited and booted - £30. Flyer is a mess. Says tickets £30 more on the door and right underneath it says it is a ticket only event. On the front it sayas 8-4, on the back it says 8-5. Secret Location. Also just found another flyer for this saying it's at The Palace in Wandsworth.A Night Called 2009 - It's in Lewisham, I ain't going.NYE 08/09 Party - It's in N10, I'm not going.I Heart You - Club Flex... Not going.Count Down - Stratford Rex. Guess what? No going. (Not as many options as I thought huh!)Silks & Spices - Love Connexion, Invasion Crew and Silks & Spices Favourites. No denim. £30-£35. Can't see a venue on the flyer so I assume it's a secret.Souldeep NYE - Elliot Ness and some others @ The Ramshackle.Images NYE - Corney& Barrow007 - Pitcher & Piano (Dan's ting so we know it's over 23's)I Wanna Funk U - The RefinaryDeep Throat - Secret LocationI Luv U - Secret LocationLets Get It On - Secret LocationEntourage - Donaeo PA. Marting Larner B2B Creeper (midnight set). Donaeo set apparently. Scholar T. £20. - Secret Location.Gold - Wiley, Romeo (So Solid), BBK, Hotsteppa, Luck&Neat with Dr Psycho, Marcus Nasty with Pied Piper, Sticky, Sparkie&Quickdraw, Paleface with Crazy Cousinz, Entertainment Fam, Raw Vybes, DT and Major Ace. Trainers allowed. £30. Unfortunately it's at The Circus Tavern in Purfleet, Essex.OK... THAT'S THE LOT.

So it turns out the biggest baddest rave is happening on my doorstep. (Ignore Ironik)4592.jpg4593.jpgBut I do NOT want to rave in Romford on NYE. Plus it's about £30.
im tere. Any good cheap hotels nearby?Aint bout driving yard in the state ima be in
Dunno man. Just don't know.Can't believe people are happy to rave in Romford now. sh*t has changed.

All depends on what my missus is doing, whether she has enough uni work done we'll be out.
DJ Devastate12-31-2008 20:00atBAR JUNO (CRATES NEW YEARS EVE PARTY!!!!)134-135 Shoreditch High Street, London, London and South East E1 6JECost: FREE!!CRATES are back at BAR JUNO 134-135, Shoreditch High Street, London, E1 6JE on New Years Eve, Wednesday 31st December 2008, 8pm - 3am, FREE ALL NIGHT!! The nightswill consist of the very best in: Nu Soul, Funk, Boogie, Hip Hop, Jazz, Rares and a touch of Broken. It would be great to see you all again as we ALWAYS look forward to entertaining you, once again thank you very much for all of your loyal support, it’s been another good year for CRATES!
im gonna reach this.. been there few times and it was live. it mus be rammed on NYs tho
can you get in with fresh jeans and fresh suede creps?

So it turns out the biggest baddest rave is happening on my doorstep. (Ignore Ironik)4592.jpg4593.jpgBut I do NOT want to rave in Romford on NYE. Plus it's about £30.
im tere. Any good cheap hotels nearby?Aint bout driving yard in the state ima be in
Dunno man. Just don't know.Can't believe people are happy to rave in Romford now. sh*t has changed.
you dunno bout telly's or u dunno bout going?

Dunno about hotels. Never been to Pacific Edge so I have no idea about the inside but I'm sure there'll be plenty of white girls looking for black d*ck so you should have a good time (I'm assuming that's what you were hoping for heading to RM).I only know of one hotel and I think it's a Tavel Inn quite near the station etc. Try that.One of my bredrins is f*ck*ng me off. Talking about he wants to go to anything that's £20 entry. As if I'm gonna let that be the way I decide my birthday. d*ckhead.