OFFICIAL NYE 08/09 THREAD

spiderman

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ur that bad biatch whats goody where is this secret location what you speak so highly off?dont be long coz i aint trying to flirt or draw you just come up with the goods coz im leaving in a minutew and wont be back til 2morrow unless my neighbour has paid for there internet connectionif theuy jhave i will leeech his net and carry on messaging

ur that bad biatch whats goody where is this secret location what you speak so highly off?dont be long coz i aint trying to flirt or draw you just come up with the goods coz im leaving in a minutew and wont be back til 2morrow unless my neighbour has paid for there internet connectionif they have i will leeech his net and carry on messaging

@ home, dont really see the hype
my type of lady.boyyyyyyy... don't even know, da way i aint even bothered is surprising. everyones telling me to go rex, not even in it.may just cop some grand cru, an 8th. and bun it up
dont do this.
not even on da agenda tbh. Vybez, I didn't know u roll like dat g

I aint blazed for 9 days. Feel kinda good, not even gonna lie. LOL @ the amount of P I got right now tbh, makin man not even miss chro
that is what made me stop to be honest...
u dun know, last week i copped one ralph lauren hat for £55. was just thinking 'why da f*ck did i ever buy chro, I'm feeling wavey right now'tbh its too cold to even bun zutes on the normal stoop. everytings a hype in the winter

I aint blazed for 9 days. Feel kinda good, not even gonna lie. LOL @ the amount of P I got right now tbh, makin man not even miss chro
that is what made me stop to be honest...
u dun know, last week i copped one ralph lauren hat for £55. was just thinking 'why da f*ck did i ever buy chro, I'm feeling wavey right now'tbh its too cold to even bun zutes on the normal stoop. everytings a hype in the winter
on a reali salute my cousin every eveningits way too cold for thatthe way i had money to buy myself more hats n dat was epicaint smoked for the past 3 years