OFFICIAL NYE 08/09 THREAD

spiderman

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Promoter called me back. Apparently there was trouble outside Garage Nation last week at Liquid. I wouldn't know because I left early. Because of that they can't do the event in Romford.Some f*ck*ng bullshit. Garage Nation was on the 23rd and you finally change the venue on the 31st!? Not even so much as an email from the ticket website to say that the venue has changed!! How the f*ck are people supposed to know!?Then he's lying saying it's sold out when I can buy a £25 ticket on the website right f*ck*ng now. Talking about the new venue holds 500 when I've seen pictures and I'd say 250 max. ARGH!

HAS "THE ONE" MOVED!?ANELKA... WTF!?WENT TO BUY MY FRIEND A TICKET ONLINE AND IT'S NOW SAYING IT'S AT "THE CUBAN" WHICH IS WHERE TEMPTED2TOUCH VS MILKSHAKE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE!!HOW CAN THEY JUST CHANGE THE VENUE ON THE DAY!? MADE ME COME ON VIP2 AT WORK JUST TO CHECK!!SOMEONE CONFIRM OR DENY!!HERE'S THE LINK...https://www.theticketsellers.co.uk/buy_tick...ts/?id=10005564
http://www.urbanworld.co.uk/events/eventde...p;dt=31-12-2008CONFUSING STILL

my girls ill........looks like im at home then...smh
no mandem to link up with tonite as backup?
nope coz she decided she still wants to see me but doesn't wanna go out coz shes too ill.. therefore shes coming 2 my house 2 spend da night.... But i kno how she is when shes ill. On some grumpy ting and if i tell her no it's just gonna make things worse.If she didn't come i woulda been out for definite.

nope coz she decided she still wants to see me but doesn't wanna go out coz shes too ill.. therefore shes coming 2 my house 2 spend da night.... But i kno how she is when shes ill. On some grumpy ting and if i tell her no it's just gonna make things worse.If she didn't come i woulda been out for definite.
WHIPPED

Guest Big Daddy Dave
u said to come dwn n buy u champsn i wanna murk u at bowling
LMAO. Aight. 8 at the Brewery. I'll be in Number 10 mocking the people I used to work with for working NYE.
sweet

LOL.grumpy u no. thats long, because her evening is a flop cos she is ill she wants to drag u down with her. bit selfish tbh.

For those going to "The One". Tickets for the event that was supposed to be at The Cuban are still on sale for £20 as the events have joined. I paid £25 each on theticketsellers but getting it refunded as the venue has changed (they have agreed they will do so) so buying the £20 and saving £5 per person. You don't get the booking fee back though which is a bump but what can you do.

WHIPPED
Your girl has you on lock

WHIPPED
Your girl has you on lock
not even... if i wanted 2 go out i could but i rather keep her happy coz im a nice guy. Plus seeing as i already made plans to go out wid her on da night and come back 2 mine after it would be a par if i denied her from coming round.