Sales

Avon Barksdale

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO at people calling J-Money's jeans straight fit. That how you know their mums still buy their clothes for them from Matalan. Those are just straight fit, think it's a bad angle too. A lot of chinos fit like that as well. Plus the fact that the jeans don't flow over the whole shoe makes it better. Air Max 90's look better the way he's wearing them.BTW LOL at the 95's on top of me.

LOL I read back on this topic and didn't even realise how eventful it was.TR's>>>>Care not.however I'm not keen on the ones with the bait white stitching, I prefer the one's from 4-5 years ago tbh.
they are the best one's logs!!i love my 2 pairs, will be copping more in the near future for sure
LOLDo not wantgimme these:34974_cu_l.jpganyday.got 3 pairs of these.
05012009003fk4.jpgowwwww

lol@Bootcut jeans. lol@wearing 90s and having them laced up all the way to the top so the tongue doesn't hang out. Allow 40Cal, he probably gets dressed whilst watching WSHH.
:lol:
This wasn't even funny, these bandwagon lols disgust me. I seriously wonder if some of you know any black people irl, I remember this guy saying niggas wore pelle pelle jackets. smh

after coming back from new york and seeing sales here. . I gotta say london sales are sh*t. Very few real decent sales. And those who work in retail know that they put sh*t stuff and claim its a sale. Smh @ up to 70%off. When its crap. Unless i'm late. In NY the entire store wld be 50% off with the clearout stock an extra 20% off. Will look round carnaby st 2day P.s can u bitches going on over jeans keep the noise down.

shaking my head vigorously. there aint no other type of jeans to rock (for niggas) other than bootcutbootcuts the 4-4-2 for mandem.
ur right. all the brands i know do bootcut, or levis straight cut with wide inner leg.
c/s
drop.jpg
:lol:vhvihkDoes this appeal to you?
dats mad emo, mans jeans dont even go over the tongue. dats some crazy sh*twhatever thou init, each to their own.edit- u know i would just stop and stare if i saw a nigga walking down the street like dat
tbh"allow watching man so hard"TBH I have straight jeans for when it's not a crep day.Just saying looking like a clown isn't a good look.