THE TRAVEL THREAD

Lofa

Just had another look at my pictures from Miami. I must say, I looked FINE. Lol.Anyone that is looking to go, here is a heads up. Some girl told me that Hotsteppa is looking to do some thing in Miami where they basically rent out a whole hotel and take a sh*t load of English people over and hit Miami for a week. Nice idea but we all know that in reality, everyone in Miami will hate English people by the end of that week! I imagine it will be next summer some time so I suggest going before this happens unless you want people to roll their eyes when they hear your accent.Miami is real nice right now. Great vibe. Will be sh*t when the Brits turn up and get too drunk/ fight/ destroy nice places.
shake my headoctober for me still

Going on a short business trip to Copenhagen in October.Anyone been ?
yeahI would recommend christiana or watever it's called- like a hippy commune village thing where everyone smokes the herb! But on a business trip maybe not :/ There's the longest shopping street in Europe/ the world. Dunno what nightlifes saying cos I was young last time.Short Train journey over to Malmo in Sweden and you got some hot leggy blondes! Tivoli theme park > Thorpe Park but bare expensive too.

First time I'm going away and actually worried, after seeing the news last night with a typhoon hitting Taiwan and the south east China, an area I was meant to be reaching for a beer festival but now I don't know if that will happen, I just hope nothing hits Beijing.Over a million people have been evacuated.First the earthquake hitting Taiwan while in Hong Kong meaning all communication was down now this, goodness me!Fly out on Saturday morning.

*sticks to the mediteranean*be safe stat

Shy One what you saying...not long nowThe festival will be showcasing the best in Drum & Bass, Reggae/Dub and Hip Hop, with the Dubstep being provided by an all star line up including Digital Mystikz, Benga, Hatcha, N-Type and Plastician to name a few. Other notable acts include Twinkle Brothers, Iration Steppas, Zion Train, Gentleman's Dub Club, Instra:Mental, Alex Perez, Breakage, Foreign Beggars, Task Force, Jehst, Eksman and a veritable armada of MCs and DJs from across the genres. For full details check out http://www.outlookfestival.com/lineup.html But if the stellar line up is not enough to tempt you away from the standard muddy- field trudgery of the British festival, then let us wet your taste buds some more. The magical island of Pag, dubbed the 'Ibiza of Croatia' has the clearest water in the Mediterranean, with beautiful beaches stretching far along an unspoiled coastline. The beach is cut off from the rest of the island creating a perfect party atmosphere, and ensuring the bass does not scare off the villagers and the fish. (see outlook 2008 :P) Dance the days and nights away in the venues swimming pools, live stage, beach bar and back lands whilst the clubs outdoor soundsystem booms out towards the bay. Continue dancing outside under the stars or get amongst it with your friends in the purpose built night club. Music will be blessing your ear drums between midday and 6am every day. Finally the boat parties... ah the infamous boat parties. Set sail on the party boat with DJs ,MCs, a fully stocked bar and a funktion one soundsystem, cruise the Adriatic for a day and return after a session in the sun to a session in the club. Also this year we are upping the ante with ATVs, mopeds, bungee jumps and much more mayhem.

Guest Lisa Turtle
going back to atlanta in september for my birthday and my bro's wedding... and my surprise engagement..
CongratumalationsI'm going back to Paris over Bank Holiday weekend before New York. I need it.

Guest Lisa Turtle

LOL joker. I wasn't ready :(I was in Paris for my 21st in June, but I just love it there, I feel like I need a break so I'm just gonna go back.I get back on the 1st and fly out to NYC on the 2nd.

back from dominica like a hour ago was only there for 2 and a half dayswent with my aunt and her fiance wasnt even meant to go tagged along cos my other aunt had other more important issues to deal withwas crazy seeing my aunt basically married off to some carribbean dudesome difference in mentality and attitude atleast he is a convert and is muslimcould never deal with my aunt getting married to a kuffar caribvery nice trip though recharged my batteries lol @ the spider that came into our roomwas the size of a small rodenti shouted and stood on the top of my bedno p*ssy

Well I might aswell put up a couple bits done so far in Beijing since I'm awake while the other half is asleep.*Walked around The Forbidden City, which we will do again due to us needing a tour guide, or the audio tour guide so you can actually take in and really appreciate what it is all about.*Beijing Zoo - Pair of us got SO many looks and stairs, not just because it's a black and white relationship but some of these people are from the province or somewhere really far in China who can't actually afford to go outside of China or may not even have a tv etc, so for them to see this is quite interesting. People have taken our pictures while we are just walking down the street, stopping us to talk, find out about us etc. We have found it shocking at first but you can then understand why they do it. The zoo it's self was quite interesting, the down side of this is that it seems so 1950s and they love the pandas big time!*Coco Banana one of the quite popular clubs was interesting, I'm not a big clubber but since we said we are away let's spazz out, believe me we did and these people can't handle their drinks for sh*t, us 2 was knocking back cocktails (her) and lager (me) then smoking cigars while these people was drinking and hammered then leaving early, we last the whole night though. Some good sh*t played would recommended to anyone who goes Beijing.The language barrier is quite big, we've been in the taxi which is cheap, had to use our Beijing Taxi Guide to point out where we want to go, during some of our trips back to the Houtong, the driver has taken us to the wrong place so he has said something and we've tried to explain we are in the wrong area while f'ing and blinding which he can't understand. The drivers have been told to pass an English exam but we've met no driver who has done so or if he has he ain't using it for sh*t.Great Wall tomorrow, then some beer festival over the weekend, more outrageous things to be done next.2jagap0.jpg