Teflon Youngs

Guest28

Uk rap isn't worth buying tbh

Brought 1 tape in my life and it was crystal meth...

What an investment that was in an artist smh

Only uk tapes I've ever downloaded was LOL and Ard Bodied...would have paid for them if I had to tho.

lol trus, imagine i paid money for petrelli diaries.

wheres dotm now?

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

But TF kanye made his name from producing so I don't get y u bringing him in

And seriously how u comparing jay's come up to any uk rapper smh

Maybe there not but that work rate I'm talking about that will get them far uk rappers are lazy rather moan about not getting signed instead of making a reason to get signed...but hey u got certain rappers who think going on Westwood mean they have made it so what can u do.

Y ain't ur team banging out videos every day? Even every week?

Ain't like them man haven't got money...

Or have the just not got enough material?

Same guys complaining will be the same guys logging into PG when Bag & Boxes 2 drops. None of you d*ckheads buy their sh*t so don't try preach to me.

I've been supporting the scene since day dot, the way I see it is if don't do it someone else will and those who download were never going to purchase in the first place.

Pmsl @ u supporting the scene smh

Ur killing it....if no one ripped then what would happen?

Guys would buy it no?

He is killing it, but at the same time he's spreading it.

Questions need to be asked as to why they can't market ther music to be sold & distributed nationally.

i swear i he promotes it on itunes

thats good enough

But TF kanye made his name from producing so I don't get y u bringing him in

And seriously how u comparing jay's come up to any uk rapper smh

Maybe there not but that work rate I'm talking about that will get them far uk rappers are lazy rather moan about not getting signed instead of making a reason to get signed...but hey u got certain rappers who think going on Westwood mean they have made it so what can u do.

Y ain't ur team banging out videos every day? Even every week?

Ain't like them man haven't got money...

Or have the just not got enough material?

I bring Kanye & Jay as they stay relevant of quality rather than quantity.

As it would be over saturation for no need.

Same guys complaining will be the same guys logging into PG when Bag & Boxes 2 drops. None of you d*ckheads buy their sh*t so don't try preach to me.

I've been supporting the scene since day dot, the way I see it is if don't do it someone else will and those who download were never going to purchase in the first place.

Pmsl @ u supporting the scene smh

Ur killing it....if no one ripped then what would happen?

Guys would buy it no?

He is killing it, but at the same time he's spreading it.

Questions need to be asked as to why they can't market ther music to be sold & distributed nationally.

i swear i he promotes it on itunes

thats good enough

But sadly promoting it on Twitter to the people who follow you but arent paying music consumers ain't really succesful marketing.

Obviously they should be giving away music, and if thats there only income stream then its because they are lazy. I'm sorry, but if all you do is write 16's to american beats and record them, then don't try tell me you don't have the time to be doing something to fund this music. Depending on the proceeds of road rap as a sole income is only considered good reasoning by a fool.

There's no actual market, we deceive ourselves in calling this sh*t a "scene" look at Rap City, most of the songs on there are rubbish reworks of pre-existing american songs. Look how many versions of Start it up/stay scheming/otis there are. Why do none of these clowns take it upon themselves to put out a good body of work, pay for the PR and get shows under there belt?

gospel

most of these arent artists though, theyre prob just looking for a lil hype and impress girls or something, they aint doing nothing really.

but Tef puts in work, then his stuff gets uploaded, but he aint really promoting bar twitter and facebook

soon most of these man will realise theres nothing in it and we'll only have bedroom rappers freestyling

For £150

What a c*nt just sign on ffs

:/

dont you do the same thing when u resell trainers

pmsl

you idiot

hes calling him a c*nt for making easy money from a tape

and this guy queues up for hours to resell trainers on ebay to make a quick buck its the same thing

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

For £150

What a c*nt just sign on ffs

dont you do the same thing when u resell trainers

pmsl

you idiot

hes calling him a c*nt for making easy money from a tape

and this guy queues up for hours to resell trainers on ebay to make a quick buck its the same thing

madgif4.gif

i like how he hasnt answered my question

u need to look at my response at a basic level and not think about the artists here

im talking about making easy money

air max does it by bootlegging cd's

profit does it by reselling trainers

whats not to get?

BOOTLEGGING CD'S IS ILLEGAL AND MORALLY WRONG, HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF SOMEONE TOOK YOUR TRADE/SKILL AND GAVE IT AWAY FREE WHEN YOU COULD BE EATING??

RESELLING TRAINERS IS LEGAL AND WHO CARES IF SOME HYPEBEAST WANTS TO PAY £3000 FOR A PAIR OF YEEZY'S??