TITS, LEGS OR ARSE?

Snoop

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TITTAYS! And I love the fact that bare man have jumped on the backoff loving flex in the last couple of years because it leaves more big titty girls for me (they don't always have big bums).Sick of white girls with big bums telling me they're black or they've got a black girl's bum. Dumb bitches... Do like the dude in Adulthood said...SHOW ME THE TITTIES!

Back off all day long.I think i'm actually obsessed.If the female looks between 18 and 40 and is not a family member i will look to see if she has back off, actually can not help it.And more time if she has a nice bum then the legs are on point too.Don't really care about bress, they are a bonus.
co sign, bad bad habit

BACK>LEGS>BRESS.Its that tight. However I have at times sacrified some of them for a face.Not about waking up and she looks like a fox. I'm too old for them L's there.

Back off all day long.I think i'm actually obsessed.If the female looks between 18 and 40 and is not a family member i will look to see if she has back off, actually can not help it.
C/S x BACK-OFF874864843 I cant fight it.