The Confession Booth

A Bit Better

well i think its fair to say that my 2 ecstasy pill tonight is the biggest confession this thread has seen to date.silly move, gonna f*ck me up for a whole week now
it wnt reallyi dropped 4 on monday went gym on wednesday and it was an average sessionThen went yesterday and it was the best session i have had in like a month

Guest M12 Part 2

aint been gym in 3 monthswent bk 2day cos a few people been saying i been losing weight for a while and just decided its time to crack on.before my exodus 95 kg 3x6 comfortabletoday 60kg 3x8 HARDpullups + 20kg i could do 3x6now body weight i can barely manage 3x5i just hope the muscle memory curve is STEEP and i can become a man again. the main things ive noticed are my grip is now non existant and the weight actually feels heavy in my joints, whereas before it was anything

i been slacking so hardive lost a stone, for someone short and naturally slim its very hard to dogot fat around my belly and no longer fill out my t shirts arms, shoulders and backi still got no motivation to go gym properly or eat rightim using a couple injuries that should be fine now as excuses to myself, my girl and my gym buddyFML

well i think its fair to say that my 2 ecstasy pill tonight is the biggest confession this thread has seen to date.silly move, gonna f*ck me up for a whole week now
it wnt reallyi dropped 4 on monday went gym on wednesday and it was an average sessionThen went yesterday and it was the best session i have had in like a month
nah im never taking them again, as soon as i got in, i thought that this isnt worth it, the whole next day felt like sh*t and work last night i felt like i had the flu. i feel fully depressed for a few days before i get over it.not worth it anymore

nah im never taking them again, as soon as i got in, i thought that this isnt worth it, the whole next day felt like sh*t and work last night i felt like i had the flu. i feel fully depressed for a few days before i get over it.not worth it anymore
thats y u have draw 4 the comedown

just threw upsorry guisethought i could fit in one more massive meal to make myself feel better.2 eggs on toast and 3 sausages with a little cheeky hash brown and some beans on the side.it was all going so well.now the contents of my stomach is travelling through some pipes down tot he bottom of the flat.swhat a f*ck*ng waste of money, time, and now im gonna have to midnight snack on kfc or some sh*t to make up the calories.fml