Trading - Spread Betting - Stocks - Shares

VENI VIDI VICI

Lol Martinez you're so wrong.

It's never about telling anyone they can't. Everyone loves your attitude of "do anything you want etc etc", and nobody disagrees with it. Don't think you're some pioneer because you're saying what some people actually live on a quotidian basis. 

However, your advice is completely and utterly misguided. Of course, coding is a great skill to learn. But you're acting as though it's a guaranteed route to £500 a day salaries, without acknowledging the other factors that go into it. 

Basically, what I'm saying is, you're a f*cktard.

• Upvote 1

What factors are those?

You seem to think you need a PHD in computer science to earn £500 a day contracting

I'm telling you I know guys commanding that type of salary, with no related degree, self-taught skills and 2-3 years experience. In fact all of them fit this profile.

I also never suggested you aim for that. The £500 a day salary was brought up because dudes that are supposed to be working in this industry questioned whether it was possible to make £200 a day.

Something which I, your very average joe, will be doing by the end of the year.

What do you do?

What factors are those?

You seem to think you need a PHD in computer science to earn £500 a day contracting

I'm telling you I know guys commanding that type of salary, with no related degree, self-taught skills and 2-3 years experience. In fact all of them fit this profile.

I also never suggested you aim for that. The £500 a day salary was brought up because dudes that are supposed to be working in this industry questioned whether it was possible to make £200 a day.

Something which I, your very average joe, will be doing by the end of the year.

What do you do?

The old "I know lots of people who" line.

No, you mean you go on other forums where guys also say they do this.

I'm an auditor for E&Y.

:lol:

No wonder you'r so pissed

hope them spreadsheets are keeping you entertained caz

My salary/future prospects keep me entertained caz. Do you know who Ernst and Young are?

This spic is talking about sitting behind a computer all day writing programs (i.e. unemployed and claiming benefits with his UCLAN degree) 

#lostchild