MMA Megathread - UFC / Strikeforce / Bellator

Tyler Durden

Conor Mcgregor>>>>

Was so hyped for the fight.

Conor made Siver look so ordinary, absolutely took him apart from start to finish.

Then proceeds to jump over the cage and run up to Aldo screaming at him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCviO4rdtMc

Dana said in the post fight press conference that it will be Mcgregor v Aldo most likely in Vegas in May.

Just watched the post fight press conference Conor was jokes.

Looks like its Jones vs "Rumble" Johnson

johnson dispatched Gustafsson caaaaaaalm, ref let the fight go on for toooooo long tbh, Gustafsson didnt want none of it

Silva vs Diaz next week...this has been a STRONG month for the UFC!!

Na I dont believe the ref let it go on too long.

Ref has to let it go on especially after the earlier Hendo stoppage.

Im a big fan of letting it go on like the Frankie Edgar v Maynard fight and Pat Barry v Gongo fight.

Both great fights that where only great because the ref let it play out.

Rumble is a beast its hard to imagine that he used to fight at 170.

Hope he KO's Jones.

Looks like its Jones vs "Rumble" Johnson

johnson dispatched Gustafsson caaaaaaalm, ref let the fight go on for toooooo long tbh, Gustafsson didnt want none of it

Silva vs Diaz next week...this has been a STRONG month for the UFC!!

Na I dont believe the ref let it go on too long.

Ref has to let it go on especially after the earlier Hendo stoppage.

Im a big fan of letting it go on like the Frankie Edgar v Maynard fight and Pat Barry v Gongo fight.

Both great fights that where only great because the ref let it play out.

Rumble is a beast its hard to imagine that he used to fight at 170.

Hope he KO's Jones.

if the guy is laid out for a couple seconds then comes two then fair enough, but once Gus hit the floor he made zero attempt to defend himself. was just a punching bag for a good minute or so, the way mans head snapped back with the last few licks was grim.

but unfortunately as you said, with the controversial stoppages earlier in the night, I think the ref was over compensating for that.

Whats Jones range in comparison to Rumble?

If hes not able to pick him off from the outside, n break him down like he did DC then booooy its peak, although I swear that's what people said Gus would do to rumble n that didn't exactly work

Jones is a different type of animal, tbh he didn't do the outside fighting thing against DC he beat him at his own game, he tends to do that, Rumble has that punchers chance but Jones' chin has looked solid up until now.

Will be a good fight and another opportunity for Jones to show his quality and adaptability.

I love Anderson Silva, but if you look at the people Jones has beaten. Jones>>>>

Plus he's not even at his peak powers yet. Guy said when he's not in camp he just sits around playing video games. He's moving to Alberqerqe now so will be training all year round. That's gonna be scary.

Brian Stann was on Joe Rogan's show saying that Jones does no weight training, he beats every type of style using their style. He's peerless IMO and potential wise who knows what he'll do.