Step Your Eat Up

Doug

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ackee is the yellow stuff. Technically a fruit and tastes damn good."Although native to West Africa, consumption of ackee for food takes place mainly in Jamaican cuisine. Ackee is the national fruit of Jamaica and ackee and saltfish is the national dish."Bare nice.

From when users of Carribean descent come in and ask WTF? or send for your food. You know your mumsie (Or you) cant cook.Pissed 4 life tbh.And ROFL @ Whoever said Pasta and Spinach. f*ck*ng ell.

LMAO @ his food looking like C4.
lmao @ plastic explosive
lmfaoon a real any pic of a next mans food is gonna look off key to me even seeing a man that i dont know eating his food i dont like, i dont know why. Also when i was a yungen i didnt like eating any ones food except my mums or ONE of my aunts or my gran ANY ONE else attempting to make me REAL FOOD would just find that i dont finish it or i style it out like i gotta go toilet and then come back with tissue and put that food in it and then flush it.then ill style it out like i ate it and move on to desert and go back and watch tv.