Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Trailer

Black.

LMFAOOOO STARSCREAM!Toppa TOP snake/coward/p*ssy.You have to admire his heart and ambition though. I think thats why I've allowed him since my childhood. KJFVBNGNJBBGB FGN BGFBNHNHNGHN GHGFNBGN :rofl::lol: @ THE WAY HE SUGGESTED TO MEGATRON TO DOOKS. I WAS DYING."MASTER"

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMFAOOOO STARSCREAM!Toppa TOP snake/coward/p*ssy.You have to admire his heart and ambition though. I think thats why I've allowed him since my childhood. KJFVBNGNJBBGB FGN BGFBNHNHNGHN GHGFNBGN :rofl::lol: @ THE WAY HE SUGGESTED TO MEGATRON TO DOOKS. I WAS DYING."MASTER"
lmao c/sit's not even like he tries to hide it, dude would bareface snake/backstab megatron 2/3 times in one episode and still be grovelling at his feet by the end of it

jus come back from seein this earlierwas emoshthe action scenes were arousingstoryline was poor but it certainly deliveredthought they could hav brought back those primes from the tomb of the primesjetfire giving optimus prime alll his best bits >________ then randomlly optimus prime dashes them all when hes finished.. WHY WUD U DO THAT... jetfire was the sickets thing aboyt this filmwhat can they do for the 3rd film ?!
thought this...is there def gonna b a third film?has to be alie? couldnt jus allow megatron and starscream to not try a ting again
3rd film was confirmed a while ago, 2012 if I remember rightly

film was pants
take that back
Dont seek attentionI assumed Rise of the fallen...was actually a reference to Megatron being dead...and then rising again Didnt kno the fallen was a actually guyAnywayOptimus is not the ardest out....neither is Megatron

Thought it was poor. Action was obviously amazing but the rest was terrible. The scenes were chaotic. It was just punchline after punchline. Was almost like a load of skits put together. The first one was funny between the action almost by accident. This one was just trying to be funny the whole time which stopped it from having any substance.Really f*cked me off actually. They screwed the film up.

Thought it was poor. Action was obviously amazing but the rest was terrible. The scenes were chaotic. It was just punchline after punchline. Was almost like a load of skits put together. The first one was funny between the action almost by accident. This one was just trying to be funny the whole time which stopped it from having any substance.Really f*cked me off actually. They screwed the film up.
c/s

Guest Flat Ericó

Went to watch this this morningDissapointed.Never listening to you lot again

I STILL AINT SEEN THIS BRISCOWAS MEANT TO GO YESTERDAY THAT FLOPPEDTODAY FLOPPED SMHDONT EVEN WANT TO READ THIS THREAD. ENTERED THE THREAD WENT STRAIGHT TO ADD REPLY ONE OF THESE FAGGITS ALREADY SPOILT THE WIRE FOR ME TIME AGO
lol, why u telling him?
lol dunno. think i was talking to him earlier or something.
"GIVE ME YOUR FACE"....FACK....ORF
KMSDLGMDFSXDA

There were great bits but so much fraff. So many scenes just didn't need to be in the film. They should've left the Sector Seven guy out. He didn't need to come back. IMO the new guy could also have f*cked off.I wasn't impressed with the female robot thing. Who the f*ck is she!? I don't remember her in any cartoon!?Robot heaven was also bollocks. And the bit about them saying they loved each other. What the f*ck was that even doing in there!? Didn't even make sense.

i liked it.gotta remember its a family film tho, so kinda gotta watch it as if u was a kid again to get the full effect, the kids who are gonna be getting there parents to buy them all the toys and sh*t dont really care about how deep the story is, they want to see some robots. some fights. and laugh. hope they make a few more. glad starscream talked. he needs to cuss megatron some more so they argue more like in the cartoons.

what did you expect from a michael bay storyline though really
He ain't the writer, he's the director. The writer should be ashamed. Actually, the editing is probably to blame as well so I guess that's Bay.
its well a widely accepted notion tho that michael bay films has sh*t storylines are awful, im sure he wanted to direct the batman begin/dark knight films before nolan got on board

c/s
This.Still enjoyed it tho.

what did you expect from a michael bay storyline though really
He ain't the writer, he's the director. The writer should be ashamed. Actually, the editing is probably to blame as well so I guess that's Bay.
its well a widely accepted notion tho that michael bay films has sh*t storylines are awful, im sure he wanted to direct the batman begin/dark knight films before nolan got on board
I know but he can't bear all the blame.And why the f*ck did some of the Transformers look like cartoons!? I swear the twins looked like cartoons half the time. And the bikes.

just saw this at IMAX which was f*ckin sick. id say at least 8/10 for this movie.only part that really pissed me off was the fight between the fallen and optimus was so short.devastotor transformation was too much + optimus taking out bare decepticons.will go see this again at some point.