CAM IS BACK!!!!!!!!!

ReZiW

cam-april-xxl-cover.png
Call it a comeback. After nearly two years out of the spotlight, the Diplomats’ charismatic founder, Cam’ron, sat down with XXL magazine for his first interview in years.The cover story features Cam finally speaking on his enigmatic hiatus, Diplomats ownership, being an alleged “paper gangster” and the root of his rifts with Jim Jones and Juelz Santana, among other things. While Dipset loyalists seemingly can’t get over Dipset being a Cam-less crew, Killa appears to have moved on. “…So I understand what the fans are saying,” Cam told XXL executive editor Vanessa Satten, who penned the article. “And it’s kinda messed up. But what you gotta realize is that things can always be fixed behind the scenes. But once a problem gets public, it’s kind of unfixable.”Per Cam, Jones suggesting to cook up a publicity stunt and his feud with 50 Cent largely contributed to the crew’s internal feud being “unfixable.”“The two things that you could say it was is: The come to my house and try to start a fake beef between me and [Jim],” Cam explained. “And the kinda like siding with 50 when me and him is in the dead middle of beefing or whatever.”-Marvin BrandonXXL Magazine’s April issue featuring Cam’ron on the cover hits newsstands soon. Crime Pays, Cam’s first album in three years, is set to hit stores April 24th.
3 months away?Pisstake.

Guest WAVESURFER
Sick, I'm copping that XXL as soon as I see it in the shops.I'm gonna buy "Crime Pays" as well, and I haven't bought a rap CD in years.
f*ck that magazine waste of money, interview will probaly be up online
It probably will, but f*ck it, it'll give me something to read on the bus home from uni.

Infact f*ck it, here goes...Kanye use to do/give you a beat in return for a verse on his projects.Please note the Dips had bullied Kanye a little prior to this... But they was all family at the time so it wasnt really bullying, but it was.Anyway for Purple Haze album Kanye gives Cam the Down & Out beat, puts Syleena on it for him, and then does the single/video. All Cam had to do was rap three verses and he had a hit.Kanye sings off for a payment of like a dollar, in return Cam has to give him a verse for his album. Which Kanye later used on "Gone" from Late Registration album and Cam is suppose to sign off for a dollar too.However since that agreement was made and there was no paperwork cos they was all fam then. Cam has left Def Jam and feels away towards anything Rocafella.So as soon as Cam sees his verse on the album & knows he hasn't signed off, or been paid for it, and sees Kanye's soundscan poppin, you know what he did, he called the Jew unit to get his paper up.After that Kanye looked at all of them funny, and Jim always going at him so he dont like anything Dipset.

Infact f*ck it, here goes...Kanye use to do/give you a beat in return for a verse on his projects.Please note the Dips had bullied Kanye a little prior to this... But they was all family at the time so it wasnt really bullying, but it was.Anyway for Purple Haze album Kanye gives Cam the Down & Out beat, puts Syleena on it for him, and then does the single/video. All Cam had to do was rap three verses and he had a hit.Kanye sings off for a payment of like a dollar, in return Cam has to give him a verse for his album. Which Kanye later used on "Gone" from Late Registration album and Cam is suppose to sign off for a dollar too.However since that agreement was made and there was no paperwork cos they was all fam then. Cam has left Def Jam and feels away towards anything Rocafella.So as soon as Cam sees his verse on the album & knows he hasn't signed off, or been paid for it, and sees Kanye's soundscan poppin, you know what he did, he called the Jew unit to get his paper up.After that Kanye looked at all of them funny, and Jim always going at him so he dont like anything Dipset.
why aint u writing blogs?